Should get rid of my DJM600 in favour of a Korg Zero 4?

Default Should get rid of my DJM600 in favour of a Korg Zero 4?

As the title says really.

The DJM is a great mixer but what with moving to a more digital setup using traktor etc ... this sounds like quite a good option.

At present I have....

Traktor Pro
    DJM600
    Audio 8 DJ
    VCI-100
    CDJ1000
    CDJ800.
    2 x 1210's (used for ripping vinyl now)

So anyway whats the mixer like compared to the DJM and is it really as midi assignable as it makes out, sounds like there are more knobs and buttons than you could ever need. Sounds super flexible, is it ?

Cheers
    Gav
    M I S T E R M O L E Y M O L E
    part of the digital revolution

this is my dream mixer atm. here's the best review i've read on it:

http://www.skratchworx.com/reviews/zero4.php
    soundcloud.com/hpntk / soundcloud.com/freakstep
    freakstep.com / thefreakbeat.com
    me on beatport / me on djtunes
    Quote Originally Posted by JesterNZDJ
    My solution: Pay some one to whack them so you don't have any competition

I should do a review for it. Seems more and more interest in it. Here are my quick highlights/lowlights.

-Cost has dropped a lot from it's original, similar to the Zero8

-Sound card built in and decently configurable. If you decide you like the layout of the Zero4 you could run it in internal mixing mode, but in order to get headphone cues, you will lose one of the 4 channels. Still working on a trick for that one.

-Midi control on all knobs EXCEPT the the Sampler/FX, Monitor, BPM, and Master/Booth outputs. Midi notes/cc's are all editable with the included software, which is right on par.
    One thing to remember about the MIDI on the Zero4. You can have Audio only, Midi Only, or a hybrid of both, but if you switch between them and the volume is up on that channel, you will have an audio drop for about .25 secs. A gripe is that in MIDI/Audio mixed mode, the midi portion should be exactly opposite what it is.

-Plastic knobs. They aren't super thin, and they aren't super thick. They are a little taller than most, but seem to be sturdy. Knobs have backlighting which really looks sexy in low light.

-Lots of EQ and FX settings. FX will pick up the master clock from traktor and sync to it which is tight, but the sampler doesn't stay synced like traktor does, so it's almost not even worth using for loops, only one shots.

13" MacBook Pro 2.7 i7 w/dual Raid0 OWC SSDs - S4 - Ableton Live 8- Lemur- iPad 2

OOooooowwh it does look nice i just dont know if i will be disspointed with the feel of it after having pioneer 500 & 600 for so long.

I saw one for £550 on ebay yesterday... i could probably sell my 600 and audio 8 dj and have enough money for it.
    M I S T E R M O L E Y M O L E
    part of the digital revolution