Forum permissions

Default Forum permissions

Hi,

Could any administrator help me? I am new and I don't know why I can't reply to posts or create a new one. I am interested in buying a VCI-100 but there is nothing I can do in the buy and sell forum.

Thanks..!!!

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Your posts need to be approved by a moderator/admin until you reach the post count of 5. This is a spam control measure we have implemented quite some time ago. Post normally get reviewed within the first 24-48hs and once you reach 5 you can post freely.

You guys should contact your web developer and make a little alert to notify new users that their posts need to be moderated when they make a post.
    Why did the elephant get lost... Cause the Jungle is MASSIVE!

Thanks padi_04..!!

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by synthet1c View Post
    You guys should contact your web developer and make a little alert to notify new users that their posts need to be moderated when they make a post.
    It actually does notify you, but it's only for a few seconds.

Not only that, but is has been repeated and ran through several notification threads.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --