NEW my.djtechtools.com profile page design
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    DJTT San Fran HQ Admin

Default NEW my.djtechtools.com profile page design

Hey everyone, we've been working on a new profile page design for your my.djtechtools.com account!

Just head over to https://my.djtechtools.com and take a look.

If you have and problems or find any bugs then please reply to this thread - thanks

Over the next few months we are rolling out a bunch of new features that will enable you to build community credits. People with more community credits will get their content pushed to more visible parts of the site and once you reach certain thresholds we will be giving out stuff, such as store credit!

As you build a reputation you will get more profile visitors, so put all your links to soundcloud, facebook etc
    Last edited by John Dru; 09-11-2013 at 07:46 PM.

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

New design is looking great but it's a bit cumbersome to access videos/downloads.

Other than that I'm loving the redesign.

DJTT Mapping Psycho

Wow! Looks great so far!

I got an application error page, Chrome Version 29.0.1547.66 m Windows 7 64bit
    Why did the elephant get lost... Cause the Jungle is MASSIVE!

DJTT Mapping Psycho

It's still under construction now and then, but hang on.

btw John, a You tube link would be nice a nice addition.

Great idea!

Having a little trouble with accessing the page on Windows 7 64-Bit and Mac 10.8.4. Tested with the latest versions of both Chrome, and Firefox.

Every time I login to my account, or try to jump to my user profile page I receive the error below.

ScreenHunter_473 Sep. 12 15.39.jpg

Account: https://my.djtechtools.com/users/4912
    Last edited by jhyphinwill; 09-12-2013 at 02:46 PM. Reason: added more info
    MBP | TRAKTOR 2.6 | 4TRAK | ORBIT | LAUNCHPAD | KONTROL X1 | KONTROL F1 |KONTROL Z1| XONE XD53

DJTT San Fran HQ Admin

OK jhyphinwill I'll take a look, thanks for the info.

DJTT San Fran HQ Admin

jhyphinwill - your profile is fixed now! For some reason some of your mappings don't have an associated controller which was causing an error. The mappings without controllers are displaying without an icon right now, so if you can edit them to add a controller the icons will display correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by John Dru View Post
    jhyphinwill - your profile is fixed now! For some reason some of your mappings don't have an associated controller which was causing an error. The mappings without controllers are displaying without an icon right now, so if you can edit them to add a controller the icons will display correctly.
    Thanks John! Wow that is so much better!!! Unfortunately I cannot add the controller to a few of my maps because the controller is not listed. Is there anyway you can add it to the list. (Numark Orbit) I appreciate the help
    MBP | TRAKTOR 2.6 | 4TRAK | ORBIT | LAUNCHPAD | KONTROL X1 | KONTROL F1 |KONTROL Z1| XONE XD53

DJTT San Fran HQ Admin

Under the Midi controllers drop-down there is a link "Add a new MIDI controller ..." - click that then enter the name of your controller and it will be added to our database!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast