Trading my stuff. is this worth it?

Default Trading my stuff. is this worth it?

Hi guys.

Im not trading my items here. I just need your opinions on this matter.

I have a denon mc2000, I found a guy that is willing to trade his xone 22 for it.

I already have an audio 6 and traktor f1.

Will it be worth it? I am yet to find out the condition of the xone. and I want to scratch. was thinking of buying dj tech dif - 1s when this came up. Will also buy a set of TTs by December

Thanks
    Pizza | Coke | Burger | Fries | Milkshake
    my RGAS story

I would, the xone 22 is an awesome sounding mixer with a&h's incredible sounding VCF filter, it has an effect send/return and if you want to replace the already pretty good p&g crossfader that's in there, an innofader will fit right in.
    Why did the elephant get lost... Cause the Jungle is MASSIVE!

Thanks for your input. Still needs more justification if I will do the right thing. Before this deal came, I was sure to buy a xone 22. but now Im having second thoughts.

Would it be better if I just get the dedicated scratch mixer like the DJtech DIF 1S (and keep my controller) than trade to the xone 22 and replace with an innofader that's almost at the same amount? after all, my interests are leaning to scratch than mix.
    my RGAS story

Do it! the eq will sound 1000% better than the djtech and eventually you will want the send return if you decide to add a hardware effect unit.

I started off just scratching with hip hop then got more into breaks & DnB and mixing the music is much more satisfying to me now than scratching will ever be. The only time I pull out scratching is when someone at a slow party wants to be amused for five minutes, because that's about the length of time anyone that's not learning can seriously listen to scratching and still be interested unless you have the skills of qbert, most people will stop listening after that point and request that you put the music back on.

No offence to any hip hop masters, it's a great and difficult skill but that's my experience, and I'm not bad at scratching! I practiced for a couple of years and have a fair few tricks under my belt. although probably a bit rusty these days.
    Why did the elephant get lost... Cause the Jungle is MASSIVE!

Bearing in mind the 22 has a filter pop on it. Just saying.
    Pioneer DJM 700 / Traktor Kontrol X1 / 2 x Technics SL1200MK5 / Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6.7 / Ortofon Concorde Nightclub MK1
    Audio 8 DJ / Sennheiser HD 25-1 II / Magma Traveler / IsoAcoustics ISO-L8R155 / KRK RP6 G2 / Vinyl

Just went and tested out the xone, didn't push through with the deal as it has a lot of issues. the owner clearly didn't took care of it.

will just keep the controller for back up.

Mods, please close. thanks
    my RGAS story

Quote Originally Posted by Ross View Post
    Bearing in mind the 22 has a filter pop on it. Just saying.
    This. I press my filter on/off very gently and slowly.. That seems to eliminate it, or at least most of it.

Apparently if you JAM it ( The filter button ) a good few times before playing you get rid of it.

I have not tested this yet, but did hear of it.
    APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"
    www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
    www.youtube.com/adriansarasin

Quote Originally Posted by sarasin View Post
    Apparently if you JAM it ( The filter button ) a good few times before playing you get rid of it.

I have not tested this yet, but did hear of it.
    I will try it later

Quote Originally Posted by Kwal View Post
    I will try it later
    Did not work for me.