Traktor analyse tracks - quick question
    Tech Wizard

Default Traktor analyse tracks - quick question

Hello.

When you analyse a track in Traktor, does it matter if you don't tick the correct bmp range?

Shouldn't think it'd matter.

well it depends on what you want the ideal range to be. I'm pretty sure if it goes "over" the high number, than it just halves the number.

Tech Wizard

In this case most of the times the range is likely to be lower, as opposed to higher (analysing dub + ambient type tracks).
    Hopefully it doesn't matter since it's going to be analysed anyway.

yeah i mean if a track gets analyzed wrong it really doesn't matter unless your gonna use sync or EFX. But the best way to fix it, is to just manually tap in the beat, and that will fix everything.

Just tick the "all" option. that gives you a 60-200bpm range which covers most dance music. anything higher or lower you'll have to do manually.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "