Turntable and Control Vinyl Questions

Default Turntable and Control Vinyl Questions

Everyone:

I was wondering what turntables are in this video ( ) and I was wondering where I could get white control vinyl like that because whenever I look on Native Instruments website all the control vinyl has Traktor Scratch on it and not the logo.

Thanks!
    -Wise

Tech Guru

Those are Technics 1200 turntables. The control vinyls come with the Traktor logo on one side and the other side has the words Traktor Scratch

Dude, if you don't recognize the iconic Technics 1200s (the industry STANDARD for decades), you may want to to do a bit more research on all of this before diving into vinyl/DVS (assuming you don't already have turntables). They are still the gold standard for DJs, and they aren't even in production anymore.

Hmmm

Default .

Quote Originally Posted by jdownesbaird View Post
    Dude, if you don't recognize the iconic Technics 1200s (the industry STANDARD for decades), you may want to to do a bit more research on all of this before diving into vinyl/DVS (assuming you don't already have turntables). They are still the gold standard for DJs, and they aren't even in production anymore.
    I don't know anything about turntables and stuff, I am just getting into vinyl/control vinyl DJing. Thanks for the response

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Pointless posts deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by Wise View Post
    I don't know anything about turntables and stuff, I am just getting into vinyl/control vinyl DJing. Thanks for the response
    That's not a problem. If you're a noob then you're a noob. In future try to do a lot of research and find out as much info as you can before posting such a noobie question BUT do not fear to post a noobie question. We all started somewhere and the members on this forum are generally helpful.

@members: don't be a douche to a noobie. Point out how he can help himself rather than calling him a troll.
    Last edited by Karlos Santos; 09-24-2013 at 11:45 AM.

And that's a z2 in the middle

Yep, scratch logo on one side, traktor on the other. All of my time code looks like this.
    2 x gemini PT 1000 . Gemini PS-525 . X1
    NI Audio 6 . Traktor Scratch pro 2
    2007 Macbook Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mighty FV View Post
    manners don't cost a thing dude - never forget that, it'll help you in all walks of life.

for practice i use the sides with the words.

But for gigs i use the bad ass side with the logo.

And yes the white ones are the BEST!