[Help Please] Backuped and updated Traktor 2 - Lost "Collection" playlist

Default [Help Please] Backuped and updated Traktor 2 - Lost "Collection" playlist

Hey everyone. So i just wanted to update my traktor to 2.6.3 and before i did that, i did a backup of my Settings, collection etc using the http://www.native-instruments.com/fo...Traktor-Backup thread.

After backing up, i downloaded and installed the Traktor update from Service Center. Everything went smooth, and i started up my Traktor 2.6.3 and imported my settings.tsi. Then i imported the collection.nml and got all my playlists, cue points etc back. The only thing missing was my BIG playlist called "Collection". (I have other playlists called 'Disco', 'Chill', 'Classics & Hits' etc). Now, the "Collection" playlist is the MOST important one, since it has all my "party tracks" from my whole computer, and is where i store almost everything. I got 2 gigs this weekend so i'm really desperate for some help.

All help is appreciated! Thanks in advance, hope you guys will tell me what i did wrong or help me solve this I've attached a screenshot.

- Anton Sherar
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Traktor Pro 2 - Traktor Kontrol S4 - Maschine MK2 Black - Dell Studio 17" - Ableton Live 8

Beaubryte has answered your identical post in the S4 subforum.