Latest Mappings for Midi Fighter Pro

Default Latest Mappings for Midi Fighter Pro

I recently found a midi fighter pro in a box at friends and asked if I could play around with it for a bit.

I'm having trouble finding proper traktor mappings for the devices because the links I'm finding on DJTT are either 404ing or seem to be possibly older releases of the midi fighter pro? I'm guessing this model has been discontinued since it's not maintained in the main midi maps dropdowns.

This is the one I got my hands on. https://i.cloudup.com/R5MvzxzDeQ-1200x1200.jpeg

Any pointers would be much appreciated.

Tech Mentor

That midi fighter looks like a cue master pro , but day by day midi fighter pros are hitting a lower list of priorities for DJJTT. The Beat masher pro has only had one updated mapping since it came out. Now the focus is on the spectra and 3D...like any product in the market it looks like they have reached their peak. -end of mini rant-

There is plenty of mappings there for midi fighter pros and Ean released the cue master virtuoso 6 months ago. https://maps.djtechtools.com/mappings/1362

You need to log in to download the mappings.
    Macbook Pro 15' - Kontrol S4 - MF Pro Beatmasher - NI Maschine- Korg Nano Kontrol - Akai MPK Mini- Champagne Bottles

It turns out that the mf_utility doesn't actually work on OSX mavericks yet. I tried everything out on a friends computer and it worked as expected. I should've known that upgrading software makes everything horrible.

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Wouldn't work on 2.5 maybe that's what's going on.