ns7 II gear lust

Default ns7 II gear lust

lord have mercy I want this controller!

NS7II_Ortho_Media_CMYK-620x335.jpg

massive and heavy as fark fo sho but its really got everything covered as far as I can see, thinking would be happy with ma vci380 for portability and this for 'luggability'

am currently fighting a losing mental battle to not go for this, potential cons so far as I see them:
    - been years since I lugged anything around (in an out of a car), now i'm in a city on a bike and wondering if its feasible to lug this in a magma bag or something... guess people are doing the 15kg or so already with the old ns7...
    - No dedicated controls for SDJ's SP6 but I would be happy just routing it to a whole channel (Channel 1/2/3 track decks + 4 for sampler)
    - capacitive knobs look cool but hope they are thick enough and have a good feel
    - no led track position indicator like the 380 (but hey, its got real platters!)
    - SDJ is still shithouse when it comes to dealing with itunes integration/big libraries on my PC laptop (as in doesn't work), but i'm still loving it even with a reduced library size and the hassle to maintain two of 'em

Just look at these (Brazilian?) dudes cutting it up... looks like fuuuuuuuun:

looks very interesting indeed
    HP Pavillion 17" , i7 core 2nd gen, 8Gb ram / Traktor Scratch Pro 2 / Ableton Live suite 8 & 9 / Traktor Kontrol S4 / Traktor Kontrol F1 / 2x Numark TT200 / Hercules DJ Console RMX / Akai MPD24 / Evolution MK425C / Evolution UC33 / Sennheiser HD215 / M-Audio Audiophiles BX5A active monitors

From Ireland Living in Manila: Philippines :D

One of those pieces of gear that everyone wants, would be awesome in an install DJ box if software was more "standard".

Must be one of the Nichest, Non-Niche devices around as its got pretty much everything any digital or old-school DJ would want in a modern package, yet few could justify the weight/size bringing one of their own to a gig and no club is going to install one.
    Last edited by deevey; 09-27-2013 at 08:51 AM.