Underground music stations
    Tech Mentor

Default Underground music stations

Now I know there are the obvious ones like Rinse FM etc however could people list me some underground radio stations they know? Would be much appreciated! Preferable in the genre of techno/deep-tech house... no progressive house or electro stuff please

Tech Wizard

On this note, I'd really like to know about some Deep House radio stations that I can access through the net.

Actually I want to get crazy, is there a device that will let me latch onto any radio station in the world? Any signal, anywhere?

purple radio uk is pretty sweet. photojojo has a regular show there also.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Tech Guru

I play on two stations, both of which play underground dance music of various genres:

www.nu-rave.com - don't be put off by the title, we've got 5 deep/tech/soulful House DJ's including me, plus Future Jungle, Breaks, Reggae, Liquid D&B, Eclectic/Chilled and there is some Old School as well - no Chart/Top40 Dance at all.

www.music4thepeople.co.uk - New station, increasing shows each month - covers Deep & Tech House, Liquid D&B, plus Eclectic/Chilled/Open Format but non mainstream music - def no chart/Top40 Dance here either.

Come and have a listen if you fancy it, check out the schdules, which will give you an idea of who/what/when is being played.
    20+ years man & boy, working the platters that matter. D3EP DJ.

Tech Mentor

the one I find myself listening to more than others (for various reasons like mates playing on it, plus the variety of music) is ibiza sonica

http://www.ibizasonica.com/

Tech Mentor

not really underground but i have always enjoyed listening to the DeepHouse, SoulfulHouse, TechHouse and Deep Nu-Disco Channels on di.fm.
    Macbook Pro, TP 2.6, 2* Kontrol X1, A&H xone:92, NI Maschine, 2* KRK Rokit 5s, Sennheiser HD 25-II
    http://www.mixcloud.com/_volpe/

Codesouth all the way from Brighton! Shazam the tunes

Quote Originally Posted by Patch View Post
    Have a large glass of water and a wank. Problem solved.