BassAware: Checkmate SubPac

Default BassAware: Checkmate SubPac

This Kickstarter is for a device that adds bass to any situation. We all remember the SubPac yeah? Well here's a wearable version. The video explains it much better, so watch it and discuss!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...saware-holster
    Pioneer XDJ-RX//Rekordbox & Ableton Push 1//Ableton 9 Suite
    15" MacBook Pro 2017//Quad Core i7 @ 3.1GHz//16GB RAM//1TB SSD//AMD 560 4GB GPU

Default Hardly a checkmate

The subpac is wearable! Everyone else is 2nd to the party.

Tech Convert

Yeah the subpac is great. I have a friend who has the M1 and says it is great.

I wonder how the bassAware is though... could be sweet.
    Want more help with DJing? Then go here now: HowToDJQuickly.com

Tech Mentor

I have the M1 as well...this thing is AMAZING. If you are a bass fiend, this is the scratch you can't itch with headphones. I've had other dj friends wear this when spinning and they say it feels like you are engulfed in the music. Similar to standing in the middle of a floor. From what I feel, the bass is accurate and really focuses on the sub-bass that you feel when you are in a club. At first when using it, I actually got a little dizzy and nauseous when using it. It really gave my back a good massage type of sensation. Mixing is tighter with this because of the ability to match beats easier.

Default Subpac M1 Hissing Sound

Does anyone git a hissing sound on a Subpac M1 when listening to sound on a computer? I've tried two computers (Macbook Pro and iMac) and I get a slight hissing sound, but not problems on my iPhone.