What is flux house or house flux?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Wizard

Default What is flux house or house flux?

And how is it different from regular house or deep house?

Thanks

could you post an example?

sounds like some dumb beatport sub-genre

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by 031999 View Post
    could you post an example?

sounds like some dumb beatport sub-genre
    I was watching the Owsla "Lunch Breaks" livestream and their rep on the chat said it was "house flux"

But while i was listening I couldn't tell the difference between what was playing and deep house, but I don't often listen to house. More into trap, dubstep, and dnb. So it was hard to tell the difference.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by FinancialGrime View Post
    I was watching the Owsla "Lunch Breaks" livestream and their rep on the chat said it was "house flux"

But while i was listening I couldn't tell the difference between what was playing and deep house, but I don't often listen to house. More into trap, dubstep, and dnb. So it was hard to tell the difference.
    sounds like another imaginary genre created by a label rep.
    Considering that label has no idea what house music is they are probably just trying to be cool and market a new "genre"

haha maybe its a new genre, where however much scratching or cue point jumping you do, your track will always stay in time lol you know what im talking about.

Probably as good as Crack House / G House / Fidget House and every other wank house sub-genre thats come out and lasted all of 5 minutes.

(NU) Deep House? More like shallow house. Nothing beats what real DEEP house once was and still very much still is.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Moo View Post
    Probably as good as Crack House / G House / Fidget House and every other wank house sub-genre thats come out and lasted all of 5 minutes.

(NU) Deep House? More like shallow house. Nothing beats what real DEEP house once was and still very much still is.

G house and fidget are still alive and thriving homie. But never heard of this flux.

Fidget was a fad a few years ago in the UK. Foamo was the master of it. Didnt that it got anywhere else! G House is just some bollocks made up by a couple of house djs who hold guns to each others head for a laugh in promo photos. COCKS.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Moo View Post
    Fidget was a fad a few years ago in the UK. Foamo was the master of it. Didnt that it got anywhere else! G House is just some bollocks made up by a couple of house djs who hold guns to each others head for a laugh in promo photos. COCKS.
    G house is deep house with rap lyrics over it, I swear its an actual genre thats produced and being produced.

https://soundcloud.com/nigurr/nothin-but-nate

Tech Mentor

It's house produced when high because the "high" replicates space and therefore space time. Which you could call the fluxuation of particles and atoms.
    http://www.mixcloud.com/Olsgaard/
    House/Techno Dj from Denmark

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast