Which is suitable for beginners?? Launchpad S , Maschine MK2 , Mashcine mikro?
    Tech Convert

Default Which is suitable for beginners?? Launchpad S , Maschine MK2 , Mashcine mikro?

Hi guys, as the title said. I'm new to this stuff and can't figure out which device/product is suitable for me , the launchpad s ? the maschine mk2 ? or the maschine mikro? All I want is a device/product that ables me to play live , record and loop , create my own music + a music software that is easy and good to use for that device/product , that's all I want. Please help me figure out this problem . Thx Really appreciate for any help

*Please give reasons why I should buy the device/product that you recommend for me.
    *No budget
    *Sorry for my poor english as I'm 13 and I'm from Hong Kong .

why dont you test the units out for yourself to let you have a feel of what you want to get. we could lead you to one product but when you get it you might not want it. all of them are have what you are looking for so the question is how you will use it.

so the best option is test it out first.
    Pizza | Coke | Burger | Fries | Milkshake
    my RGAS story

Look at reviews online and see what you like. I would say Maschine is good for both beginners and more advanced users.

Also, on another note. If you know Mandarin, I am willing to tell you some English stuff for your Mandarin

Quote Originally Posted by Patch View Post
    Have a large glass of water and a wank. Problem solved.

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by Daily Crisis View Post
    Look at reviews online and see what you like. I would say Maschine is good for both beginners and more advanced users.

Also, on another note. If you know Mandarin, I am willing to tell you some English stuff for your Mandarin
    Haha thx man. But I speak cantonese xD

Ok then, I think I'm going to get the maschine mikro mk2 and launchpad s both since it's cheaper then buy a mashcine mk2 in HK. What do u guys think ??

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by DJZachary View Post
    Hi guys, as the title said. I'm new to this stuff and can't figure out which device/product is suitable for me , the launchpad s ? the maschine mk2 ? or the maschine mikro? All I want is a device/product that ables me to play live , record and loop , create my own music + a music software that is easy and good to use for that device/product , that's all I want. Please help me figure out this problem . Thx Really appreciate for any help

*Please give reasons why I should buy the device/product that you recommend for me.
    *No budget
    *Sorry for my poor english as I'm 13 and I'm from Hong Kong .
    I would say the Maschine as well. It comes with the software so it is really tightly integrated to the hardware. The interface is simple and easy to pick up on. They are also coming out with Maschien 2.0 next month which gives it even more control.