Hosting a Logo design contest
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tech Wizard

Default Hosting a Logo design contest

Hi everybody,

I am probably just going through just a phase right now but I would like to hold a Logo design contest here on the forum if I am allowed to do that. If so, I want a symbol that describes my stage name of DJ Bodhisattva, and represents my taste in music. Which is a very wide veriety of EDM.

I spin music from artist like:
    Excision, Datsik, Eptic, Skrillex, Knife Party, Kill the Noise, Skrillex, Dillon Francis, Destroid, Krewella, Feed Me, Bingo Players, The Glitch Mob, Steve Aoki, Swedish House Mafia, Daft Punk, Deadmau5, Avicii, Zedd, Porter Robinson, Ghostkick, Gummy, Bassnectar, and more.

I am more or less an electronic DJ, I sometimes like to mix in a little bit of rap, alternative, pop, or dance.

My main Genres are:
    Dubstep
    Progressive House
    House
    Trance
    "Dance" as iTunes would categorize it.
    Moombhaton
    Glitch
    Drum & Bass

It's too much for me to list, but I would like to have a symbol that represents my name as Bodhisattva and how I love the flow in my music but also love the intensity and brutality of the bass, drops, and transitions. I would also like my symbol to message that I want to share the world of music in the mind of the artist or DJ and have it symbolize that I want there to be a party and people going ape shit, along with it symbolizing my love for music and going ape shit with the Crowd only on stage. Showing that not only do I want to DJ the party or event, but be part of the party and not only being the Jukebox. I don't want my symbol to be too geometric, but you can send me your best piece of work, I'd perfer it to be drawn and then cleaned up via computer so I can make a png or jpg.
    I hope I am not asking for too much but I hope that some of you can do it.

The Reward... I'm sorry if I disapoint you with the reward I've chosen but it is the best I can do... the reward will be that I can possibly do a Live mix broadcast for a party you plan to throw if I can put it in my schedule, if that is possible. I will be available from the 16th of December to the 7th of January. The Second option is, I can either record a mix for the party.
    Just keep in mind that my taste in music can be varried by the age of the album or song, meaning that the song can be 3 or 4 years old or new, I play it because I like it and I think it is worth playing. my music will also mainly be EDM or anything that is not categorized in EDM. So if you don't want EDM then there will be a problem.

Good Luck and I hope that you have some good designs for me. Be sure to inform your country and time-zone if I can broadcast or I can send the mix to you via email. I will also need to know the date of your event.

Good luck!
    MacBook Pro 15" | Traktor Pro 2 | Ableton Live 9 | Traktor Kontrol S4 MK2 | MIDI Fighter 3D | Ableton Push | V-Moda Crossfade M-100 | Bose 901
    We are mortal while we are seeking what we love. When you've found what you love, that is when you achieve Immortality.
    - Supported by River Accorsi -

this aught to get good:P I'm subscribing lol
    HP Pavillion 17" , i7 core 2nd gen, 8Gb ram / Traktor Scratch Pro 2 / Ableton Live suite 8 & 9 / Traktor Kontrol S4 / Traktor Kontrol F1 / 2x Numark TT200 / Hercules DJ Console RMX / Akai MPD24 / Evolution MK425C / Evolution UC33 / Sennheiser HD215 / M-Audio Audiophiles BX5A active monitors

Tech Mentor

I'm in too. this should be gold.

I mean I could Possibly win a mix.

Here is my entry

Tech Wizard

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THAT MADE MY DAY!!!! XD
    I'm so tempted, but I probably would get sued by McDonalds
    MacBook Pro 15" | Traktor Pro 2 | Ableton Live 9 | Traktor Kontrol S4 MK2 | MIDI Fighter 3D | Ableton Push | V-Moda Crossfade M-100 | Bose 901
    We are mortal while we are seeking what we love. When you've found what you love, that is when you achieve Immortality.

Hahaha, brilliant.
    Equipment: 2x CDJ 2000s // Kontrol Z2 // 2x KRK Rokit 5s // Maschine MkII // Scarlett 2i2

Soundcloud Twitter Facebook

I am in.

Quote Originally Posted by Patch View Post
    Have a large glass of water and a wank. Problem solved.

Tech Wizard

For all the people who are volunteering to make me a logo, I would like to get your work before the 15th of December so I can pick the winner before I get too far into my Christmas break.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Bodhisattva View Post
    Be sure to inform your country and time-zone if I can broadcast
    I'm gonna contact my timezone immediately and see if it can fit your schedule....

Btw, I really like this new generation of trolls as of late. Very elaborate trolling, I respect that!
    13,3" MacBookPro (Mid 2012) # 2x Technics 1210 # NI Audio 8 DJ # Ecler Nuo 2.0 # NI Traktor Kontrol X1 # Sennheiser HD-25
    http://soundcloud.com/vincent-lebaron/

Keep your eyez on dat prize, yo.
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 3heads View Post
    Btw, I really like this new generation of trolls as of late. Very elaborate trolling, I respect that!
    He isn't a troll, we established that weeks ago. He is a 16 year old DJ. Naive, probably, a troll definitely not.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast