Livid BASE advanced mapping [TRAKTOR]
    DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Default Livid BASE advanced mapping [TRAKTOR]

Welcome guys, check out this advanced fully versatile tech tool for Traktor Pro 2 power users. Make sure to run 2.6.0 or above before importing the .tsi file.

This mapping will split your BASE controller in to two sections:

BASE_home_screen.jpg

Transport:

1. Traktor Deck Focus
    2. Beatjump
    3. Remix Deck Focus
    4. EQ kill and Filter On
    5. Loop Recorder
    6. Track Prep Tool
    7. Browser

FX Engine:

1. Second Deck Focus (modifier)
    2. 4 FX Unit control
    3. INSTANT Grat
    4. Stewe's Slicer Grat
    5. Delay Zone
    6. Build Mode
    7. Isolate Mode

DOWNLOAD from DJ TechTools

Installation:

1. In order to successfully use this template your BASE controller need to be set to default settings. Please visit Livid online editor here and check this three steps:

BASE editor.jpg

2. Please download and unzip the mapping file. Inside you should see a .tsi file.

3. Be sure to unload focused deck before importing the file. This mapping is pretty complex and it's scratching the modifier wall. The focused deck needs to be empty in order for remix deck page not to mess up deck button modifier because colored hotcue output commands can bug with modifier conditions in Transport section. Yep, Traktor isn't designed for this kind of mappings, but still this is the only restriction here

4. In Traktor's Preferences window, press the large Import button on the bottom left. Repeat this step once more to ensure that the FX settings load properly. Note: If buttons/modes are not loading the proper effects you need to import the FX settings one more time.

5. Go into the Controller Manager and make sure that the In-Port and Out-Port for the mapping are set to your Livid BASE for each part of the mapping (all eight mapping devices).

More videos coming soon!

Cheers and thanks for any feedback. It's always welcome!

Enjoy exploring.
    Last edited by Stewe; 10-10-2013 at 06:17 PM.

As always... Great mapping yet again!
    Mapping Enthusiast
    S4 | X1 | F1 | MF3D

Quote Originally Posted by 0Notice View Post
    As always... Great mapping yet again!
    Thank you 0Notice! I'm glad you like. Cheers!

Incredible, thanks.

Tech Convert

This mapping is awesome, thank you Stewe!

I'm going to tweak this a little for my preferences, but 'out of the box' this is one very powerful mapping which is also easy to understand and use. I've donated some beer money because you deserve it for coming up with this!

Just one minor thing I've noticed so far: selecting down ('increment') in the browser list doesn't have auto repeat enabled. I also thought it useful to map page up/down to those up/down buttons by using shift, should you ever decide to make a new version.

Also, do you know how to change the 2 digit LED display on the Base? I think it would be useful for that to display what the current transport/deck/left side page you are on, as the only way of knowing is to hold down the shift button.

Thank you for supporting the mapping!

I still have my BASE controller and I will look into making the update once I manage to test things.