Ean Golden playing ENTER. at Space, Ibiza. July 11th-july12th 2013
    Tech Wizard

Default Ean Golden playing ENTER. at Space, Ibiza. July 11th-july12th 2013

I was in ibiza for Ean's set in Enter., Space. Heres some snaps from the night

20130712_041526.jpg20130712_041519.jpg20130712_025232.jpg20130712_025224.jpg20130712_025059.jpg20130712_025053.jpg20130712_023857.jpg20130712_041545.jpg20130712_041542.jpg

I even got to share a shot of tequila with him!

Attached Images Attached Images
    Toshibha Satellite, 8GB RAM, Intel i3 processor, 2.40 GHz -Hercules Dj Control Steel -Traktor Pro 2 -Midi Fighter: Beatmasher
    -QTX sound Powered 150 WATT Speakers

look like a hell of a time!

Set is proper decent too tbf.

No nonsense just solid vibes

CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

Tech Guru

Cool pics dude! Props for the 'Norn Iron'
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2.7, MBP 13", iPad 2 & TouchOSC, Reloop NEON, Pioneer DJM750mk2, Mackie d.2, Pioneer CDJ800 x2, Technics SL1210MK2 x2, NI Audio 6 DJ, Dicers,

Tech Mentor

Very cool!
    A question for you: during his 5 hour set, how much of Ean's time was spent doing creative controllerism stuff with the midi fighter, effects etc, and how much time was spent doing "normal DJing" - i.e. selecting tunes and just doing simple beatmixing between them?
    I love to watch his controllerism routines online, but I have always wondered how long he can sustain this sort of stuff for live, and how he would integrate it into a real DJing situation.
    Thx

Anybody know the model and specs of his Mac?
    MacPro 8 core 16GB • 22" Cinema HD • 17" MacBook PRO 4GB • 2x Technics 1200 mk2 • 2x Eurolite flight cases • Numark 4TRAK • Vestax PMC-07 Pro • NI Traktor Kontrol F1 • NI Traktor Pro 2.6 • Ableton 9 Suite • Akai MPK49 • MDR-V700DJ hps • AIAIAI TMA-1 Studio hps • 2x KRK Rokit6 monitors G2 • 2x JBL LSR4328P professional monitors • Arturia MINILAB • Focusrite Saffire PRO14 • Blue SPARK mic • MASCHINE 2 with 2.2 • 1 mill-e-on VSTs

Quote Originally Posted by kindaFAST View Post
    Anybody know the model and specs of his Mac?
    Looks like a 15" Retina MBP, Unsure of the specs though probably one of the higher configs.
    http://www.apple.com/au/macbook-pro/features-retina/
    Techno Producer and Dj//Upcoming releases on Discovery Records and other labels//Australia//https://soundcloud.com/mrmye

Tech Wizard

Sorry to take so long to reply, hadnt noticed this

He was constantly adjusting knobs, bending and flexing the make up of the track, hot queing and juggling que points, messing with his midi fighter and just constant constant constant djing. non stop. I had to leave and go back up to the area he was playing in 3 times before I got a chance to break his attention he was just changing things up so much

It was an honour to hear and see him play, crowd was pumped.
    Toshibha Satellite, 8GB RAM, Intel i3 processor, 2.40 GHz -Hercules Dj Control Steel -Traktor Pro 2 -Midi Fighter: Beatmasher
    -QTX sound Powered 150 WATT Speakers

Quote Originally Posted by LIVEMAU5 View Post
    Sorry to take so long to reply, hadnt noticed this

He was constantly adjusting knobs, bending and flexing the make up of the track, hot queing and juggling que points, messing with his midi fighter and just constant constant constant djing. non stop. I had to leave and go back up to the area he was playing in 3 times before I got a chance to break his attention he was just changing things up so much

It was an honour to hear and see him play, crowd was pumped.
    absolutely great to hear that he was able to keep up the controllerism for his whole set and he killed it while doing so
    Maschine Routine with live musicians
    http://youtu.be/ubEQZSvocto
    fb: http://www.facebook.com/djizn