I need ideas to complete my setup
    Tech Wizard

Default I need ideas to complete my setup

Hi folks,
    I'm currently the owner of a Maschine MK2, a Launchpad and a Nocturn.
    I play using Traktor linked to Maschine via loopBe on a single computer w/ 2 screens.

SO, I would like to complete this setup to make me able to DJ tracks, launch samples from remix decks and add beats + synths thanks to maschine. I need :

- a soundcard which allow me to separate master out and headphones out;
    - a soundcard which allow me to record the master output (by software means);
    - a software which allow me to add compression to the master out before it goes out of the soundcard;
    - a controller with a LOT of faders;
    - a controller with a LOT of knobs;
    - a small MIDI keyboard;

The idea here is to have the most compact setup possible, only using maximum 4 USB ports, that allows me to controll pretty everything in Traktor and have some additional control of Maschine. I thought about an APC40 for faders and knobs, but I wondered if I can share the controller between Maschine and Traktor. Also, for the sound card and MIDI keyboard, I thought about the Ultranova from Novation, which combine midi keyboard and soundcard. But I wonder if I would be able, via USB, tu send MIDI and communicate audio with Maschine and Traktor at the same time (and also if it does what I noted in (1) and (2)).
    The ideal price for everything would be around 1000 $, but my limit is around 1500 - 2000 $.

Do you guys have some good ideas for me ? :P

Tech Wizard

It seems that the Scarlett 6i6 should do the trick for all I need in (1), (2) and perhaps (3).