My home studio setup
    Tech Convert

Default My home studio setup

Hey all, noob to the forums, but not to the scene. Have a help post up in the Gen Discussion forums, but thought id post up what i got for referencing back if needed.

Photo Oct 16, 9 10 46

Photo Oct 16, 9 11 02

Rack full of compressors, patch bays, preamps, FX, and midi routing. Motu Ultralite running to my 8-core MacPro with Ableton and ProTools (and sometimes Logic). Kawai K5000s Additive synth. Some other crap. Blah blah...

Tech Wizard

Nice! What are those speakers, how do they sound? Also, how is the 4trak treating you?
    Childhood is short. Immaturity is forever.

Tech Convert

The speakers are fostex PM-641's. Surprisingly honest for a <$1000 set of monitors....and <$500 for the pair even. I have a few other sets for reference, but they arent hooked up yet as they're still in another state. I just moved to California. These caught my eyes (and ears) for being a 3way monitor at less than Adam Series prices.

The 4trak is pretty cool actually. I just got it a few days ago and worked out all the kinks...and realize there are probably some better mappings out there id like to try, but for now i love it. Having some platter sensitivity issues, and cant find a user manual anywhere...but otherwise, i like it better than the S4 for my needs.

Tech Convert

Nice set up!

Yes Nice Equipment is that a subwoofer under the desk if not are you running a sub?