App Recommendations for Pro Sports

Default App Recommendations for Pro Sports

I am a Mac user.

I'm the team DJ for the FHL Danbury Whalers. I use Traktor extensively but it is not the solution that I am looking for in this situation.

In a typical game I need to quickly access song lists by the sort of things going on during a game; whistles, fights, visitor team scores, time outs, home team scores, etc.

I recall finding an ipad app that allows the DJ to quickly tap on-screen buttons to quickly drill to the song he wants. For example, the enemy team scores so the DJ taps the <button name> button, then taps the song of choice and the song plays right away.

Try as I might, I cannot find it again. ARGH.

If anyone can help me, I'd appreciate it. For the sake of clarity, I'd appreciate NON Traktor related comments in THIS thread. I'll post a thread about optimizing Traktor later.

Thank you,

Russ

Tech Wizard

Have you thought about loading up the remix decks with your various samples/songs?
    You could even run all 4 decks as remix decks, and you could use TouchOSC to make a custom mapping allowing you to easily access 64 samples with ease.

If you wanted to do even more you could label the buttons on TouchOSC and then you wouldn't even have to look at the laptop.

Quote Originally Posted by tropikel View Post
    Have you thought about loading up the remix decks with your various samples/songs?
    You could even run all 4 decks as remix decks, and you could use TouchOSC to make a custom mapping allowing you to easily access 64 samples with ease.

If you wanted to do even more you could label the buttons on TouchOSC and then you wouldn't even have to look at the laptop.
    Thanks.

I would love to do all of that but I would need someone to teach me or even set it up for me. I don't really have the sort of time I'd need to accomplish all of that.

I did more searching today and I think I found what I'm looking for. It's called SOUNDBOARD and it's by Ambrosia Software.