Help Me Please

Thread: Help Me Please

Tech Wizard
    my home is in CO , but i am traveling atm

Default Help Me Please

hello ,

i have noticed you only use tracktor , and i like the ideas you run with it , but i am poor , not poor enough i might say , i have bought a Korg Nano Pad , and was looking at your videos and seen some good mapping on it , i dont know how to map or how to get a good mapper on the program Virtual Dj (www.virtualdj.com) please can you help me , i can program the touch pads themself but i cant program the x-y pad ,

PLEASE HELP

jauhn schneck
    aka
    Dj Kilown

i have asked the site directly , but they asked me to post a forum .
    i have been answered once , but i am not a lic v-dj user , cause lets face it , all are broke , and it is hard to make money when all others are doing the smae thing

myspace.com/djkilown151

You might need to make some adjustments in the software that came with the Korg Nano Pad to get VDJ to see the messages sent by the XY pad. I dont own a Korg Nano pad nor VDJ so its hard to help you out here, thats why i sent you to our forums for help.

Can anyone help this guy ?

Tech Guru

i just ordered a nano pad today and i have vdj. ill fire it back up and see what i can work out with it. be like a week though. dunno how long american musical takes to get stuff to california.

Tech Wizard
    my home is in CO , but i am traveling atm

Default yep

Thanks , i can try to get a link so you can get what i have so far , and check it out , but i am having a bad time with this program , i know that the VDJ site has a mapper , yet i am not a "VIP" member , boo-hoo , they let you have a free version , yet they dont even give you rights to learn and test the program.

thanks alot
    Dj Kilown