S4 mk2 flux mapping on S4 mk1?

Default S4 mk2 flux mapping on S4 mk1?

I'd like to know if anybody has been succesful mapping flux and reset to the tempo offset buttons like they did on the new mk2? i'd really like to have this on my mk1 standard mapping. I now have flux mapped to the import buttons but when I activate flux on deck A it also activates it on C (and the same with B,D). i mainly use timecode on C&D for scratching so this is akward now.

Also i'd like to know if there is a simple preset i missed to switch the remix deck buttons to hotcues 5 through 8 or if i have to map that myself as well

thanks in advance
    HP Pavillion 17" , i7 core 2nd gen, 8Gb ram / Traktor Scratch Pro 2 / Ableton Live suite 8 & 9 / Traktor Kontrol S4 / Traktor Kontrol F1 / 2x Numark TT200 / Hercules DJ Console RMX / Akai MPD24 / Evolution MK425C / Evolution UC33 / Sennheiser HD215 / M-Audio Audiophiles BX5A active monitors

I believe there's a button mapped for flex mode in a DJTT mapping that also uses jog wheels for effect chains. I don't recall what it's called as I don't have "that computer" at work, but look at the mappings forum for info on S4 mappings from DJTT.

Quote Originally Posted by Rip van Winkle View Post
    I'd like to know if anybody has been succesful mapping flux and reset to the tempo offset buttons like they did on the new mk2? i'd really like to have this on my mk1 standard mapping. I now have flux mapped to the import buttons but when I activate flux on deck A it also activates it on C (and the same with B,D). i mainly use timecode on C&D for scratching so this is akward now.
    You will need to map a toggling shift modifier to the Deck Buttons. First delete the flux commands you have on the import buttons.

on the Deck A/C button..... add in Modifier 1 Direct 0 M1=1 hit learn and press button, do not select override
    add in Modifier 1 Direct 1 M1=0 hit learn and press button, do not select override (both commands are on the same button)

Then for the import button..... add in Flux Select Button and Toggle M1=0 and Deck A for Target, hit learn and press the import button and select override
    add in Flux Select Button and Toggle M1=1 and Deck C for Target, hit learn and press the import button and select override (both commands are on the same button)

repeat for Deck B/D using add in Modifier 2 Direct 0 M2=1 hit learn and press button, do not select over ride
    add in Modifier 2 Direct 1 M2=0 hit learn and press button, do not select over ride

Then for the import button..... add in Flux Select Button and Toggle M2=0 and Deck B for Target select override, hit learn press import button
    add in Flux Select Button and Toggle M2=1 and Deck D for Target select override, hit learn press import button

That will fix your import buttons, if you want to change to the off set buttons, just follow the directions above except press the offset button you wish to use for flux instead of the import button.

On your second question: In preferences go down to S4 and then find the hot cues options.

There are also mappings on the DJTT Maps site, including my own mapping that adds more than flux.
    Last edited by VanGogo; 10-21-2013 at 10:01 PM.

awesome thanks for the explanation! Do you think i could also easily map the corresponding LEDs for the load buttons like this? The DJTT mappings sound great but I am not looking to change too much as i think they did a pretty good job on the standard mapping.

thanks for your time!
    HP Pavillion 17" , i7 core 2nd gen, 8Gb ram / Traktor Scratch Pro 2 / Ableton Live suite 8 & 9 / Traktor Kontrol S4 / Traktor Kontrol F1 / 2x Numark TT200 / Hercules DJ Console RMX / Akai MPD24 / Evolution MK425C / Evolution UC33 / Sennheiser HD215 / M-Audio Audiophiles BX5A active monitors

For the LEDs add out, deck common? (Not at my computer), flux mode, hit learn, press load button, select override. Done.