Don't loose DJtechtools in 2012 - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

2012 sounds very eventful. If you need a 2012 theory to wrap your mind around,
    Google search "December 21, 2012"

isnt that when the world is suppose to end?

I also thought it was going to end on January 1 2000....
    Dj Krilikz‡ -

Quote Originally Posted by BentoSan View Post
    And another - "A note to users about net neutrality" - http://www.google.com/help/netneutrality_letter.html
    Google makes it's money from serving adverts to internet users. The more people using the internet, the more money Google makes. Limiting users to a few sites will cut their advertising income down to a trickle, so expect Google to fight this one down to the wire.

Net neutrality is everything to Google!

(ObDisclaimer: I am a Google employee)

Tech Mentor

dang...so this is why the mayans were talking about...
    honestly guys, none of us can be sure we will be here tomorrow. i just try to love people and do the best i can each day. thats all i can do. im secure in knowing that no matter what goes down, God has me in His hands.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Krilikz View Post
    I can see this happening. ISPs are already puttin caps on uploads and downloads. However im hoping things like Verison Fios will fix this because there is so much bandwidth.

I doubt it will ever get too serious though, to many people will get angry if it dose actually happen.
    And packet shaping, blocking your port xxx torrent downloads.

Unfortunately, the theory out there is that with flash websites such as youtube streaming video and audio to users, we are approaching our bandwidth caps in the US and by 2010 the internet will be slow.

edit: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...10&btnG=Search

We've got skype, more and more megapixels in our camera's pictures, webcams, streaming video, games, IP telephony, and so on...
    Last edited by whiskers; 08-11-2008 at 05:00 PM.

Tech Mentor

Net neutrality... All i can say is good luck to them.

It's an interesting subject though.

And whiskers if you think about it, countries such as korea are probably already using more than the amount of bandwidth that the US will be up to around 2010.
    obsidiance » breaks-drum'n'bass-big beats

Default doomsday

the world as we know it is supposed to end in 2012 anyway. some people think itll be an apocalypse, some think global enlightenment. but some people are stupid. fuck knows who to beleive. but change in 2012 has an insane amount of hype for all sorts of jazz...

Tech Mentor

pffft im a pretty big pessimist to be honest. come on thats like less than 4 years.

so like the worlds going to end, as in Earth just vanishes? Or OUR world ends, as in all us silly humans with our jog wheels die/get killed by something. :P

Quote Originally Posted by obsidiance View Post
    pffft im a pretty big pessimist to be honest. come on thats like less than 4 years.

so like the worlds going to end, as in Earth just vanishes? Or OUR world ends, as in all us silly humans with our jog wheels die/get killed by something. :P
    well thats the big question. im pretty pessimistic about all the crap surrounding 2012 as well. but it seems that so many people are sure that SOMETHING is goin to happen. fingers crossed for global enlightenment wen we line up with the centre of the universe

Tech Mentor

haha fingers crossed for a giant electronic music festival to be held in the middle of the Australian outback with free transport there and no ticket price and every good electronic producers/djs etc to have ever walked the earth!!!!!!!!

or enlightenment, either is good :P

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast