[Electro] Hey Now! and Work B*tch bootlegs!
    Tech Wizard

Wink Hey Now! and Work B*tch bootlegs!

Hey guys!

I finished up two bootlegs, one of which I had been PM'd about a lot and decided to touch it up a bit(and I'm making it public for the first time).

Hey Now(Noa's Private Bootleg)

Work B*tch(Noa Bootleg)

I hope you guys enjoy it! They are both free and limited downloads so get em fast!

That work bitch bootleg is pretty good! But the "Hey Now" vocals in the bridge of the first track..the timing seemed off.

Tech Mentor

If you're combining two tracks it's called a mashup. If you remix a track with your own creative productions but it's not official it's a bootleg. Work B*tch is pretty nice though

Tech Convert

Class bootlegs! May I use in a set? Will be credited

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Negatron View Post
    That work bitch bootleg is pretty good! But the "Hey Now" vocals in the bridge of the first track..the timing seemed off.
    Hm, I'll look into this later today and try to re-edit it to make it sound better.

Quote Originally Posted by Student View Post
    If you're combining two tracks it's called a mashup. If you remix a track with your own creative productions but it's not official it's a bootleg. Work B*tch is pretty nice though
    Ahh okay, to be quite honest I was told differently when I first started out and never really put any mind to it afterwards. Will change the names accordingly. Thanks for letting me know!

Quote Originally Posted by Sketch View Post
    Class bootlegs! May I use in a set? Will be credited
    Yeah! Go ahead, that's why I made them downloadable! PM the link if your record the set, I would absolutely love to hear it.

Tech Convert

Thanks, yeah i'll be sure to link you but it may not be recorded for a while as I've got another set waiting to be recorded first, but these will be a nice unique track to have, cheers!