What cords should I pick up for Mackie Thumps + Komplete Audio 6(or S2)?

Default What cords should I pick up for Mackie Thumps + Komplete Audio 6(or S2)?

Sup guys, I've been running a super ghetto setup with one mackie being daisy chaned to the other, then into the heaphone input of my soundcard with a sereo xlr to 1/4. Obviously this isn't ideal, I just don't have any other cords at the moment. My question to you guys is what cords would I need to have a balanced non mono setup? Two female xlr to 1/4 monos? Would that be the correct setup? Here's some pictures of the back of both units"
    mackie-thump-back.jpg

[ATTACH=CONFIG]20506[/ATTACH

Thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Setup: Kontrol S2, Komplete Audio 6, Maschine Mikro Akai LPD 8, Akai Mpk49, Traktor 2, Ableton Suite 8.
    http://soundcloud.com/miishmash

You are correct ... for a stereo setup, you would need two XLR (Male) to 1/4" (Male) Cables and set the speakers one as left and one as right.

In my opinion I would actually daisy chain the speakers to prevent an inbalance of audio and run the two stereo signals into the speakers as mono. But that would be if I were gigging with the speakers and don't have time to make corrections to the sound in the room.

↯↯ OFFICIAL SITE // MY SETUP ↯↯