[Techno] After Hours Dark Techno Set - Louis Chancellor (ME) 1 hr, free download

Default After Hours Dark Techno Set - Louis Chancellor (ME) 1 hr, free download

Hey guys and gals of DJTT. Here is one of two new mixes I just made. This one in particular has a deep/dark after-hours feel to it. Trying to have 2 to 3 tracks playing at any given time. This set was not preplanned or have a track list laid out before hand, its all done on the fly with whatever tracks feel right at the moment. I am just getting into three deck mixing, so some sections may sound a little muddy, but personally of all the mixes I have made over the years, I believe this to be one of my best. I know the sound is not everyones taste, but if you enjoy, please follow my sound cloud page and feel free to download and repost this. Also keep an eye out for the tech-house mix I just posted as well, definitely a more bumpy, peak time sound that will be enjoyed by a broader audience.

For tracks lists, use Shazam you lazy bastards lol

A&H Xone 62, 2 x X1's, A6, Sony MDR V-700's

Great set. Kudos on the mixing, and the atmosphere of the music I like very much!