Might have a blank spot in my gear on hand,

Default Might have a blank spot in my gear on hand,

New to the game, no skills as is, let there be no misunderstanding about this clear fact, I read the awesomely informative threads for the newbs, rock on moderators. I have always wanted to make my own tracks but to broke to make it happen but now i can make it happen, (insert story about an NS-7II that i had to return here)on the advice from my friend who has been in the game awhile i bought an S4 and a maschine, i want to make ripping edm tracks from start to finish with my own sounds and beats all the way, hopefully i have about 20 more years to make this dream come true. The issue im having is, i'm only in America for awhile then i go back to where i live in vietnam where equipment is available but just not as easy to come by, especially if i don't fly to get it so i want to get all the hardware i need to bring with me there so i can have a project studio setup day one when i land. So I have an S4, Maschine, Novation impulse 25 i scored random, with a Mic, Macbook air and F1 for the s4 (maybe 2 F1 if i can find a benefit to having 2) on the way. any suggestions for productive hardware to help generate unique sounds that i can form then tune up in Mashine on the way to the s4 and eventually ableton live 9? I was thinking maybe a korg Kaossilator Pro + with a KP3. If any of what i am saying makes no sense please understand it is because I am making the best decisions I can with what I know, I am not trying t waste money or buy crap. Please help me get the gear I need so i can spend endless hours in my down time from work to further understand and develop these skills that take a lifetime to master. (im completely interested in your tunes too) Thanks bros, from what I read this is the place to be even if this thread is in the wrong spot, if it is in the wrong spot, i tried to find the right spot word is born.

Word IS born.

You don't need a lot of gear. Live 9 and The Push is all you really need.
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj

wow, a lot of money to burn.

you can try your hand at producing/dj with just your computer and a good set of monitor/speakers. its your creativity, talent, skill and dedication that will get the job done, not fancy, expensive equipment.

Try before you buy. lol
    Pizza | Coke | Burger | Fries | Milkshake
    my RGAS story

Default Time to get some gear what can I add to my S4 and Maschine?

I have been playing around with different freewares and FL for a few years then decided its finally time to get some real gear, with the maschine and S4 on hand its a good start i think, off the line and running anyway, i have been spending abut 5 hours a day getting used to the equipment, i have so much extra time now its like, no problem bro, to add some more hardware, bring it on, i guess i dont need a lot of gear but with awesome stuff coming out and with whats available, i figure dj/production equipment is the path for me, so far loving it, just light on the gear so looking for the right tools so i can work on the right talent, what do you think about the Kaossilator Pro / MK3 combo? It looks more fun than an actual valuable production tool, thinking of scoring izotope iris, guarenteed to make some cool sounds with that too,

Default need gear

ok, i just scored an F1 for my S4 but i keep thinking i should have grabbed two of em because then i could rock one for each sample track..... right?