TSI for i-mix dj tech
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default TSI for i-mix dj tech

Im looking for a good working tsi, the one that came with traktor pro I find really odd and its not working properly for me. The best would be if someone had a tsi similar to eans vci 100.

I've just about finished remapping ours to accomodate the new update and 4 decks, if you can wait a day or so i'll do a graphic showing the controls and post it.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Quote Originally Posted by JesterNZDJ View Post
    I've just about finished remapping ours to accomodate the new update and 4 decks, if you can wait a day or so i'll do a graphic showing the controls and post it.
    Sounds awesome, really appreciate it. Also what do you think of the controller in terms of quality, have you had it for a long time and such?

had the club edition for about a year and a half, and its been thrashed like crazy. apart from some general wear and tear its been rock solid. its going to a mate of mine in a month or so as i'll be mostly using the herc and xone 1d's after that. just not enough knobs on it for me anymore but it was good to learn on for sure mate.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Sounds good, been using the xsession pro for 3 months now and I bought this instead of the vci 100 as my budget was pretty limited, and as it was cheaper then the xsession I bought it right away

Also Ive been playing around with another of your tsi for the imix

http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3885

I find it to work very good for my 2 deck setup, alltough I cant figure out how to change the amounts of effect and how to engage monitor. I tried looking at the midi setup and translating it to the midi map in the manual but without any luck.
    Last edited by quuz; 10-02-2009 at 09:07 AM.

that one is pretty simple. my first foray into midi actually. you'll like the new one, lots more functions and i used 6 of the modifiers i think. watch this space

Default I-Mix Mapping

Ok mate done a few tweaks on this today and made a quick graphic for you. I put as much on this mapping as i could without it getting too confusing! Any question just let me know, hope this helps ya.

man this tsi is dope. make me feel like taking out the imix again for a spin. anyways is this tsi still applicable for 1.1 as im not upgrading my version for traktor as of yet.

Yeah it will work. The FX section and wheels may have to be changed tho.

Edit: apparently it wont work with 1.1 soz
    Last edited by Jester; 10-03-2009 at 08:21 AM.

Tech Wizard

Anyone know if the imix work on mac?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast