TSP: 4 decks, 2 turntables

Default TSP: 4 decks, 2 turntables

Hi all,

I'm getting a little bored with the two decks I am currently using with TSP, so I thought let's enable the third and fourth deck. I only have two turntables and I am not planning to buy two more or an extra midi-controller. What I want to do is to use my first turntable for deck A and C and my second turntable for deck B and D. I have mapped my controller so that when deck C is scratch control enabled, deck A loses scratch control but keeps on playing. This also works the other way around and the same for deck B and D. The problem is that the turntables are connected to inputs 1-2 and 3-4, which are assigned to deck A and B. Do I need splitters to connect turntable 1 to inputs 1, 2 ,5 and 6 and turntable 2 to inputs 3, 4, 7, 8 or is there an other workaround?

Thanks...
    Check out my work!

Vestax VCM-600 (for sale!) - Allen & Heath Xone:62 - Focusrite Saffire LE - Ultimate Ears Triple.Fi 10 Pro - Traktor Pro 2.1 - Ableton Live 8 - MacBook Pro 15"

Ok, I figured it out how to assign one turntable to two decks, but the next problen that occures is that when I switch scratch control from one deck to another, the newly assigned deck skips two bars. I have tried both absolute and relative modes, but both won't work. Anybody knows how to solve this?
    Check out my work!

Vestax VCM-600 (for sale!) - Allen & Heath Xone:62 - Focusrite Saffire LE - Ultimate Ears Triple.Fi 10 Pro - Traktor Pro 2.1 - Ableton Live 8 - MacBook Pro 15"

Figured it out. This thread can be closed...
    Check out my work!

Lol good job answering yourself. That is the best way to learn