good or bad move ?
    Tech Wizard PRISONERS OF TECHNOLOGY's Avatar

Default good or bad move ?

ive just bought a vci 300, :eek: dont know why because i am perfectly happy with my vci 100 lol

did i make a good choice ? which is best (not fussed about the lack of effects)

if any one has moved from having a vci-100 to vci-300 let me know

ether way there will be a vci-100 or a vci-300 for sale very soon !!!
    watch this space

ps ..... should be delivered on saturday ............ but i bet it will turn up till monday or tuesday !!!
    Last edited by PRISONERS OF TECHNOLOGY; 10-01-2009 at 09:30 AM.

Well i am curretnly very interested in the new NI controller but also the Xone D4 so tempted to go pick up one of those babies for when I move house and can get my TT's and Vinyl out of storage

have a play around with both of them mate for a few weeks then decide imho

WOW !!!!

i had a feeling the vci-300 was going to be good but i didnt know it was going to be that fu**ing good lol !!!! i felt at home with it straight away, its wicked to have the serato set up again and the smoothness of the vci-300 is amazing, i love it !!!! its just like having my technics back lol

I bought a Xone 4D m8 so I shall be moving into a whole new world of twiddly things in a few days when it arrives, can't wait until January when I can finally get my 1210's out of storage!

So the VCI 300 that good then, much better than the 100 or just different?
    Last edited by Ciar2001; 10-07-2009 at 02:10 AM.

Using it with itch yeah? for scratching i've heard is much more solid. No fx though right?
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

yeah using it with itch and its as solid as a rock no there is no effects in itch but theres the new fx unit built for itch that comes out soon (may even be available now ?) but the bad news is, it will set you back £199 but it looks good