A q on Massive & a q on Ableton
    Tech Guru

Default A q on Massive & a q on Ableton

Got a couple of pretty simple questions.

1. When I open Massive and use it, then click off it I don't know how to get it back up?

2. How can I copy a whole midi track from one project to another? Including the fx added. The track is from Massive if that makes any difference.

Tech Wizard

1. To get massive back up, you just need to click the little wrench icon on the massive plugin where you added massive to the midi track (where you drag an drop effects and files to side chain)

2. Never did it myself but you should be ableto drag and drop it in lives file browser.
    Mix Setup: Traktor Kontrol S4 // Midi Fighter Spectra // Retina Mabook pro 13" // Traktor Pro 2.6 // Crane Stand Plus // Beats By Dre Studio + Solo HD
    Production Setup: Ableton Live 9 // JBL LSR 305 Monitors // Korg Microkey 25 // Maschine Mikro // Massive // Kontact // FM8 // Zebra 2 // Sylenth1
    Nostalgia Setup: 2 Stanton STR8-80s // Vestax PMC-06pro (Signed by Qbert himself)

To answer your second question... Maybe re sampling it will work?

There's a setting in the preferences which allows you to open more than 1 copy of ableton at a time. You should be able to open up the 2 projects in different instances, and then just copy the midi/fx across. You'll probably have to copy everything individually though..
    Mobile DJ. 2 x Denon SC2900, Denon MC-6000 MK2, Wharfedale Titan 15a Powered Speakers, Titan A15 Subs, HP laptop. Shed load of lights!! Maschine Mikro MK2, Xone:K2.

2nd Generation Mobile DJ
    2G on Twitter | 2G on Facebook
    | RobDQuick On Soundcloud

Tech Guru

Thanks guys.