Official Headphone Question & Discussion Thread - Page 12
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Has anybody got any first hand experience of Sennheiser HD8’s?
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj

Quote Originally Posted by Patch View Post
    Also interested. I saw these a while back and loved the construction, but was unable to demo the sound.
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

Default headphones for life

I've used SEnnheiser HD25 for years now, I've had couple of pairs due to me leaving them on planes and such.

my advise if your going to play in clubs by headphone that have changeable cables and pads, as these break a lot.

Also headphones that can handle very loud music and have as much isolation as possible, theres nothing worst than not being Abe to hear or pre e.q what you want to play.

another thing to factor in SEnnheiser HD25 have been sold for years which means you can always get parts.

there not the most comfy of headphone if you want to use them just for listening, and may take a little time to get used to them.

Ive looked t many headphones in my 26years of playing but still find my self buying HD25's

Hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by Patch View Post
    I have used Sennheiser's for years and can't recommend them enough, solid cans with fantastic bang for buck! While I have not had the chance to check out the HD8's, the swivel joint looks rock solid and with specs like 95ohm impedance I'm sure they have enough punch to blow your head off your shoulders!
    The Hd25's and even the HD280 pro's r both very good choices for a solid set of cans as well!

Quote Originally Posted by djpaulc74 View Post
    I've used SEnnheiser HD25 for years now, I've had couple of pairs due to me leaving them on planes and such.

my advise if your going to play in clubs by headphone that have changeable cables and pads, as these break a lot.

Also headphones that can handle very loud music and have as much isolation as possible, theres nothing worst than not being Abe to hear or pre e.q what you want to play.

another thing to factor in SEnnheiser HD25 have been sold for years which means you can always get parts.

there not the most comfy of headphone if you want to use them just for listening, and may take a little time to get used to them.

Ive looked t many headphones in my 26years of playing but still find my self buying HD25's

Hope this helps
    I'm also a big fan of the HD25's. They're one of my favorites along with ATH-M50X's.

Default Suggest best headphone

Which are best headphones among sony, JBL, ubon?

Has anyone any experience with the Pioneer HDJ-500/700?

bought 3 headphones:

behringer HPX6000

using this for my home studio so i dont have to take my sonysMDR-V700DJ in and out of my dj bag. good backup ones. highly recommend it for a cheap set to keep at home. btw, my i have been using my sonys for over 10 yrs and they r still rockin!

sennheiser HD 4.40BT . Got these as a gift. Good bass for the price range. good for normal everyday commute:

upgrade the ones above to the Skullcandy Crusher Wireless OH MY GOD THE BASS ON THIS YO!

if u love bass, u need to get these!
    Dj F.a.R.h.A.n
    hip hop, house, reggaeton, dancehall, afrobeats, and international.

Quote Originally Posted by farhanashraf View Post
    bought 3 headphones:

behringer HPX6000

not long back i swapped the headphones i was using for Behringer HPX 4000.

not mad expensive either. that is the Behringer way, but these headphones are great. both sides have fold up ear cups which makes monitoring easy. the only downside is that the ear cups themselves are a bit on the small side. unless my ears are huge i paid less than $30 for them. and cheapness aside they are pretty solid. even if they fell apart after a month it would be problem to replace them with the same type.

Tech Convert

+1!

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112