Maschine 2.0 update + Massive w/ mikro mk1

Default Maschine 2.0 update + Massive w/ mikro mk1

I have a maschine mikro mk1. Does anyone know if I update to the 2.0 software will I get the free Massive? I've been trying to figure this out searching around the web. Some people are saying it was free to all users as of 1.8 but I never got a serial and when I go into my NI account or the service center it isn't listed as a download or as additional content. I always assumed it only applied to ppl who bought the mk2. If I don't get the free massive it seems I'd be better off just getting the mikro mk2 at $349 since the upgrade is $99 and massive is $199 and it's worth the $50 just to get colored buttons and a new piece of kit since I've beat up the mk1 pretty well by now.

I also thought that you got Massive with a version of the 1.x Maschine software. I only have a Mikro MK2, and I only bought it a few months ago, but once I registered the Maschine 1.8 software I got emailed a serial number for Massive about 24 hours later. I also had an update for Massive when I downloaded the 2.0 software.

If you haven't got the key for it already I would contact NI support.
    Mobile DJ. 2 x Denon SC2900, Denon MC-6000 MK2, Wharfedale Titan 15a Powered Speakers, Titan A15 Subs, HP laptop. Shed load of lights!! Maschine Mikro MK2, Xone:K2.

2nd Generation Mobile DJ
    2G on Twitter | 2G on Facebook
    | RobDQuick On Soundcloud

Tech Guru

I just checked on this as I was wondering about it the other day, I have Maschine Mikro MKI.

I went through my emails and looks like I received an email from NI with download link and serial number, so may be worth checking your emails. If you havent received this contact support, and select the promotions & e-vouchers on the form and go from there.

So tonight I will be downloading massive, a year after I received the email.
    Technics 1210 MK2 x 2 / A&H Xone:22 / Shure M35S / Urbanears Zinken / Mukatsuku Record Weights x 2 / Vinyl
    iMac / Ableton Live 8 / Reason / Akai EIE Pro / Adam A5x / Boss BX 800 / Soundcraft EPM6 / MFB 522 / Korg Monotribe / Maschine Mikro MK1 / NI Kontrol X1 MK1 / Akai APC 20 / Novation Remote 25sl Compact

I went through my email and I never got an email from NI with a Massive sn. Emailed support and they eventually added it to my account though so all's good. Just leaving this here in case anyone doesn't have Massive w/ the maschine update.

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Nick V View Post
    I went through my email and I never got an email from NI with a Massive sn. Emailed support and they eventually added it to my account though so all's good. Just leaving this here in case anyone doesn't have Massive w/ the maschine update.
    Glad to hear it.

Only had about with massive for an hour, seems like a pretty decent plugin.
    Technics 1210 MK2 x 2 / A&H Xone:22 / Shure M35S / Urbanears Zinken / Mukatsuku Record Weights x 2 / Vinyl
    iMac / Ableton Live 8 / Reason / Akai EIE Pro / Adam A5x / Boss BX 800 / Soundcraft EPM6 / MFB 522 / Korg Monotribe / Maschine Mikro MK1 / NI Kontrol X1 MK1 / Akai APC 20 / Novation Remote 25sl Compact

I know I'm late to the party but this thing is an absolute beast. I spent most of the night scrolling through the presets and only got about half way through. Next a little light reading... http://www.ageofaudio.com/pdfs/Massi...%20English.pdf