Maschine + xone db2 routing?
    Tech Convert

Default Maschine + xone db2 routing?

hey guys

Want ppl opinion i've currently just bought a db2 and want to use my maschine on the mic channel does anyone know the best way to setup??? routing in traktor + maschine software seen vids on youtube but doesn't really go into depth on db2, seen trevor nygaard doin it so know it works,

just wish traktor would intergrate maschine or use a sample decks as sequencer

Any idea's and info would be most appreciated

The easiest way I've found to route the maschine is to use an external soundcard, ie; Audio 2-10 or something like a K2. Set the soundcard to be the output device in maschine. I'm currently have an audio 2 to run channel A into the mic (cue) and Channel B into channel 1 analogue.

Alternatively, if you're so inclined, you can try and use JackOSX to do it via virtual routing. http://www.traktorbible.com/en/t2_maschine_ta10.aspx
    The MUSIC is what matters!
    Everything else is _________

Tech Convert

so you need the external to it to as the soundcard in the db2 iss only on the 4 channels? whats the latency like got a novation bio i'll try that if ike way it works i'll grab a audio 2 then i think, i'm also finding ing it hard to stay in time through the midi clock, got a mac so would you use a IAC drive or use a app like sound flower???

heads abit battered with the whole situation

i just wish some how i could use my maschine on a remix deck so there is only one programme running so there is no conflict

confused?? - "I'm currently have an audio 2 to run channel A into the mic (cue) and Channel B into channel 1 analogue"

i've seen the jack osx route but want plug and play and not buying a audio6/10 as thats why bought the db2, would it work on a db2?

thanks again for ya time
    Last edited by darkstuff; 11-14-2013 at 12:07 AM.

Just set Maschine's output to one of the soundcard outputs on the DB2, Traktor doens't have to be involved at all, and may God help you if you're trying to route it through Traktor.