Help needed with traktor mapping
    Tech Wizard

Default Help needed with traktor mapping

hello, I have a traktor z2 mixer with tecknics 1210's on timecode.. I couldn't map the buttons to the left and right of x fader to effects on channel C and D without them affecting the hot cues so I purchased novation dicers and now when I load the mapping for novation dicers I loose all control of my mixer...
    could someone please help
    thanks
    Last edited by d4rr3n87; 11-14-2013 at 07:11 AM.

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Using Big Import button will always overwrite any previously imported mappings. Instead, import your Dicer mappings using an import button under your Device menu which basically add any .tsi to your already installed Z2.

Tech Wizard

thank you..

also I want to create my own mapping for this eventually abd not sure what command is needed to assign a specific effect with a specific value when the button is pressed if that makes sense.. any ideas ??
    or even where can I find any information about midi mapping and assigning specific effects with set values/parameter's..

thank you again

Tech Wizard

p.s. the tutorial vidz and sites I have found when you click ADD IN or ADD OUT my traktor is displaying different options from what theirs is on the tutorials..