I got the DDJ-SR and I really Like it
    Tech Guru

Default I got the DDJ-SR and I really Like it

All these videos are just showcasing the features that are in serato dj in an organic type of way; no walkthrough of any kind. And yes, I was using traktor but with NI not having anything to show but a few updates to the s4/s2, I was like why not just go with serato and so far liking it very much.

video mix #1

video mix #2
    this is for the people that like it hard

Yeah, I see you getting into all the functions etc. Nice!

But a word of advice....

1) Don't overdo the FX. Less is more. Use them to enhance.
    2) Work on your timing (Phrasing). You are not pulling the tracks in smoothly. Neither the FX.
    APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"
    www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
    www.youtube.com/adriansarasin

Tech Mentor

Fun video's, didn't know the pads could be used for instant-fx as well! What surprises me is that they disabled the led's in the jog-platter, didn't realize this at first as it looks exactly the same as my SX.

Tech Guru

@sarasin... yeah man... this mix was literally one day after getting it and i aint use serato in a min , so a good amount of mess ups. the biggest problem i have with this is the tempo fader, its small lol so trying to be precise with it with a +50 tempo range is a challenge.(most of these tracks are moombahton tracks played at 128

@student the pads are cool, and so much fun, and the effects... oh my god... i thought traktor's were so good until i tried these.
    although there is no instructions about how to actually use the pad plus cause i thought the pad were velocity sensitive...and it says velocity on the controller, but i haven't figured out how to activate it.

Tech Guru

When I first saw teh DDJ-SR at GC, I was like uhh I don't remember the DDJ-SX bieng that small.

It looks like such a sweet controller. If I didn't already have a setup, I would consider picking one up.
    Bedroom DJ | Pioneer DJM-800 | Pioneer CDJ2000 and CDJ900-NXS | 2 x Mackie MR8MKII | Sennheiser Amperior