Problem with FLAC

Default Problem with FLAC

Hey, I've been replacing most of my collection with FLAC audio to ensure good sound, but I've had a problem with them in Traktor. If the track is near its end and I click back to a point in the track, the audio stop coming from it. The track is still moving and I can hear a blip of the track if I re-cue back to a point, but I have to re-load the track to be able to play audio from it again. Any ideas why this is happening?
    17" MacBook Pro, 2.66 GHz i7, 4GB RAM; Vestax VCI-100, NI Audio Kontrol 1/ MBox Mini, M-Audio Oxygen 8, Beyerdynamic DT-150 cans; Pro Tools LE 8, Ableton Live 8, Logic Studio 9, Traktor Pro

Retired DJTT Moderator DvlsAdvct's Avatar

There was a topic about this on the NI boards... can't remember what the outcome was, but a quick search there might find you some answers
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

My Mixes, Mashups and Rants

Divided we stand
    United we fall

Found it on NI. Unfortunately it just seems to be another Traktor bug that may or may not be fixed in 3.4

Damn and blast.
    17" MacBook Pro, 2.66 GHz i7, 4GB RAM; Vestax VCI-100, NI Audio Kontrol 1/ MBox Mini, M-Audio Oxygen 8, Beyerdynamic DT-150 cans; Pro Tools LE 8, Ableton Live 8, Logic Studio 9, Traktor Pro

I recently downloaded a few songs in FLAC, ill get back to you after testing to see if i get this problem too

Cool. I'd hate to have to converting my new collection back to MP3 just so I won't have to worry about dropping out live!