DJTT project: online open mapping editor

Default DJTT project: online open mapping editor

Hey awesome DJ techie community,

Why don't we start a new project to build an awesome universal mapping editor?
    Traktor users on windows are in desperate need, but I'm sure we can build something that everyone can benefit from.
    The idea: a website that let's you build mappings, with the possibility to exchange recipes: small parts of mappings that can be easily imported to your mappings, which you then assign to controllers through 'learn' and when done gets converted to the DJ software of your choise.

If we can make such a thing I'm sure we'll soon see incredibly technical or creative mappings.
    Traktor Pro 2.6.8, Ableton Live 9, Allen & Heath Xone:K2, Traktor Kontrol F1, Reloop Contour Interface Edition, Traktor Audio 2, Midi Fighter Twister Asus N56VZ 15" Core i7 rd gen laptop on Windows 10.

The problem is the encryption and decryption algorithm of the TSI file.

With regard to the midi learn. As far as I'm aware the midi api hasn't yet made it to chrome but it's in chrome canary "nightly build", So midi learn should be possible in a web app.

The idea of allowing you to choose the software you want the mapping for is possible from the webapps point of view, but not really from the software point of view as Serato can't do much, Traktor can do more, but VDJ can do anything and is far more advanced in terms of mapping than the other two. If you wanted to do that sort of thing everything would have to be at Serato's level, and no-one want's that.

I'm pretty good with web development and happy to help if someone can crack the TSI.
    Why did the elephant get lost... Cause the Jungle is MASSIVE!

I'd also be more than happy to help.... Programmer by day. But until we can crack the TSI there's not a lot we can do. It's also gonna be one hell of a job programming the web site to be able to output all the different mapping files..... But it could be done.
    Mobile DJ. 2 x Denon SC2900, Denon MC-6000 MK2, Wharfedale Titan 15a Powered Speakers, Titan A15 Subs, HP laptop. Shed load of lights!! Maschine Mikro MK2, Xone:K2.

2nd Generation Mobile DJ
    2G on Twitter | 2G on Facebook
    | RobDQuick On Soundcloud