Looking for a collab!

Default Looking for a collab!

Hey my name is Joshua Levin, I'm a 19 year old producer dj from Boston, MA. I'm interested in doing a collaboration with someone! I've been thinking about this for a while. I am fluent in ableton, and anyone else who uses ableton would be great! Mainly my sound design is good, my arrangement is good and I have a good ear, but my mix downs feel a bit dry, and I feel that some of my songs could use little original riffs. I'd be interested in collaborating on Electro, Progressive or deep house. I've been more into deep house recently so that interests me more! Heres a link to a sound cloud song I'm working on.

https://soundcloud.com/snakesonaplan...rict-11-teaser

Tech Convert

Im not a producer as such but would like to see your methods in ableton live and maybe a collab in the future?

Tech Convert

Default Collab

Hey there.

I'm not a producer but a DJ looking to get into and i would like to if possible have a chat with you about your producing styles and pointers and tricks. I had a look at your soundcloud, its very good.

Think of this as maybe as an investment? maybe you and I will be able to make a collab in the future

Default Collab

Quote Originally Posted by UpdateDJ View Post
    Hey there.

I'm not a producer but a DJ looking to get into and i would like to if possible have a chat with you about your producing styles and pointers and tricks. I had a look at your soundcloud, its very good.

Think of this as maybe as an investment? maybe you and I will be able to make a collab in the future
    Yeah man I could teach you some things!

Tech Guru

I'd love to try my hand. I'm pretty new to production, but I started piano when I was 6, french horn when I was 11, and guitar when I was 14 (21 now).

If you wanna send the track my way I can see if I think of any nice riffs. I'm usually pretty good at that stuff, I just suck at sound design.
    Bedroom DJ | Pioneer DJM-800 | Pioneer CDJ2000 and CDJ900-NXS | 2 x Mackie MR8MKII | Sennheiser Amperior