Why doesn't the Vestax Typhoon work with AMD processors/CPUs?

Default Why doesn't the Vestax Typhoon work with AMD processors/CPUs?

I was looking into buying the vestax typhoom to start to learn the basics of djing. However in the description it reads that it isn't compatible with amd processors/CPUs.

Can anyone give me a logical explanation to why that is? And if it could work on amd processors/CPUs even though it says it can't?

Quote Originally Posted by theblufootbooby View Post
    I was looking into buying the vestax typhoom to start to learn the basics of djing. However in the description it reads that it isn't compatible with amd processors/CPUs.

Can anyone give me a logical explanation to why that is? And if it could work on amd processors/CPUs even though it says it can't?
    No idea, but I've read in several articles and posts that for digital DJ'ing you're best off with an Intel.

I believe someone on here even mentioned that your best bet is to go with an i5 or i7 processor and anything else is a gamble.

seeing how this is your first post and this is a legit question. The Vestax Typhoon will work with and processor's, But it will lag and stutter and glitch when the cpu is under load from processing loops effects or other things. just the architecture of the amd for processing audio is whack as fuck this was on an older AMD.

Source: DJ that formorly used an AMD cpu.