How To's

Thread: How To's

Tech Convert

Default How To's

If someone can help me... I'm stuck with one selection of songs for a while now... How to renew my library with some good stuff? thanks

Tech Guru

Get new songs?
    Bedroom DJ | Pioneer DJM-800 | Pioneer CDJ2000 and CDJ900-NXS | 2 x Mackie MR8MKII | Sennheiser Amperior

Quote Originally Posted by SlvrDragon50 View Post
    Get new songs?
    /thread.

From Ireland Living in Manila: Philippines :D

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Jocka View Post
    If someone can help me... I'm stuck with one selection of songs for a while now... How to renew my library with some good stuff? thanks
    explore, listen, discover, buy.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

www.beatport.com for tunes... www.mixcloud.com and www.youtube.com for nicking songs from peoples mixes to use in your own mixes...

Quote Originally Posted by Patch View Post
    Have a large glass of water and a wank. Problem solved.

Tech Mentor

It really is about putting in the time to find those quality tunes. It always has been, but more so now than ever. Since it's easier than ever to make and share music, it also means that there's a lot more garbage to sift through. But the good stuff is out there! It's a signal:noise problem.

25 Ways To Find Good Music Online <== should get you started.

Soundcloud, Internet radio, and searching Spotify playlists can also be helpful.

Also, occasionally I will simply get on Beatport and type suggestive words, such as "ethereal" and see what turns up. You never know what you'll find...