Traktor Getting A Lot Slow (Just Updated)
    Tech Guru

Default Traktor Getting A Lot Slow (Just Updated)

So I just updated to the most recent version of Traktor, and it is now EXTREMELY slow when accessing settings. In terms of loading songs and whatnot, it's just fine.

I know it's not a hardware issue since it worked just fine before. Plus, it's my desktop which has 16 GB RAM and an i7 processor with Traktor installed on an SSD.

The only changes that have been made:
    1) Update software
    2) Added a Zomo MC-1000 controller.

Will the second controller really make that big of a difference?
    Bedroom DJ | Pioneer DJM-800 | Pioneer CDJ2000 and CDJ900-NXS | 2 x Mackie MR8MKII | Sennheiser Amperior

I've notices that it does depend a lot on the size and amount of custom mappings. My settings went crap-river slow once I included Tekken's F1 mapping and has happened to me before with huge mappings.
    HP Envy 14 Beats Edition, Traktor Pro 2, NI Kontrol S4, NI Kontrol X1, NI Kontrol F1, AIAIA TMA-1

Tech Guru

Hmm. So nothing I can really do about it?

Some people here have so many controllers connected to Traktor though :|
    Bedroom DJ | Pioneer DJM-800 | Pioneer CDJ2000 and CDJ900-NXS | 2 x Mackie MR8MKII | Sennheiser Amperior

Not really sure man... what are your computer specs? Win or Mac? Have you tried ending some non essential computer processes? It's all kinda relative... but in my case, with an i5 and 8gb RAM, running Win 7 it does lag as I told you before. It might be better with an i7 or even more RAM, but I'm just guessing here.
    HP Envy 14 Beats Edition, Traktor Pro 2, NI Kontrol S4, NI Kontrol X1, NI Kontrol F1, AIAIA TMA-1

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

I call it issue because allowing more modifiers would solve this or yet in my case to reduce it a bit.

Tech Guru

Windows 8
    i7-2600k (3.4 GHz)
    16 GB Ram
    Radeon 7950 3GB GDDR5 GPU

The computer isn't getting overloaded since CPU never goes above 10% and RAM never goes above 40%

Save your mapping to a backup then delete them all and see if it fixes it. Reload and live with it. I imagine parsing some of the settings files probably takes a bit of time.
    A&H Xone:96 | Xone:K1 | 2 x 1210s | Traktor Pro 3 | Apple Macbook Pro (2015) 13" | Sennheiser HD7 DJ | Maschine Mikro Mk3
    read: http://djworx.com/author/dan-morse
    talk: http://facebook.com/bleeptechno
    listen: http://mixcloud.com/bleephudds