My soundcloud got hacked. What now?

Default My soundcloud got hacked. What now?

Sup guys.
    I just tried to log into my soundcloud and... password doesn't seem to work.
    So i send a password recovery link to my email and... i get no email at all.

Is it reasonable to think it's been hacked? As of now i see no changes to my account at all (i'm still logged in with my ipod, which is kinda weird, but i can't see my email from the app itself, so that is a dead end)
    Quote Originally Posted by donstone View Post
    I only use VINYL flooring. Rugs are for cheaters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Patch View Post
    If you can't find an Abba song that you like, you are a liar of the highest order.

Tech Guru

Contact support?
    Bedroom DJ | Pioneer DJM-800 | Pioneer CDJ2000 and CDJ900-NXS | 2 x Mackie MR8MKII | Sennheiser Amperior

Quote Originally Posted by SlvrDragon50 View Post
    Contact support?
    Told me they couldn't do anything since they have no proof it's me. I would have to give them my email for some reason. I'm having a mail exchange right now
    Quote Originally Posted by donstone View Post
    I only use VINYL flooring. Rugs are for cheaters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Patch View Post
    If you can't find an Abba song that you like, you are a liar of the highest order.

Quote Originally Posted by Polygon View Post
    Sup guys.
    I just tried to log into my soundcloud and... password doesn't seem to work.
    So i send a password recovery link to my email and... i get no email at all.

Is it reasonable to think it's been hacked? As of now i see no changes to my account at all (i'm still logged in with my ipod, which is kinda weird, but i can't see my email from the app itself, so that is a dead end)
    As far as my understanding goes, this means that your password is still the same. How long has this been going on, its likely just a glitch with soundcloud
    Maschine Routine with live musicians
    http://youtu.be/ubEQZSvocto
    fb: http://www.facebook.com/djizn

I had a similar thing where it wouldn't send me the contact email - it does eventually turn up if you keep trying. Its a pain.
    13" Macbook Pro i7/8gb/750gb :: Traktor S4 + F1 + Pro 2 :: Allen & Heath DB4 :: Allen & Heath K2 :: Midi Fighter Classic :: Midi Fighter Pro (BM) :: Midi Fighter 3D :: Pioneer RMX1000 :: DJM800 :: 2 xCDJ1000mk3 :: Beats Pro + Beats Studio

Buggy website, give them a break.