BUISNESS CARD - Wat do you guys think?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Mentor

Default BUISNESS CARD - Wat do you guys think?

Just a idea of a buisness card of mine im looking to get printend. Wat do you guys think?

Front
    Buisness card front cover 4.jpg

Back
    Back Cover Buisness card (circle) finsihed.jpg

Yeah take a look!

Tech Guru

Front isn't too bad, but the back looks awful!

Just keep the back clean, you don't need that pick or the shit behind it.
    Technics 1210 MK2 x 2 / A&H Xone:22 / Shure M35S / Urbanears Zinken / Mukatsuku Record Weights x 2 / Vinyl
    iMac / Ableton Live 8 / Reason / Akai EIE Pro / Adam A5x / Boss BX 800 / Soundcraft EPM6 / MFB 522 / Korg Monotribe / Maschine Mikro MK1 / NI Kontrol X1 MK1 / Akai APC 20 / Novation Remote 25sl Compact

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by amadeus View Post
    Front isn't too bad, but the back looks awful!

Just keep the back clean, you don't need that pick or the shit behind it.

I woudlnt go as far as awful but thanks for your crit

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Macco View Post
    I woudlnt go as far as awful but thanks for your crit
    Yeah the back is awful, If I got handed that and looked at the back I wouldnt take it seriously.

Honestly keep it clean and simple, the lightning or whatever it is looks cheesy especially with the cdj's.

If your insistent on having a picture on the back, have either a single cdj/turntable and scrap the lightning.

You asked for opinions, this is mine.
    Technics 1210 MK2 x 2 / A&H Xone:22 / Shure M35S / Urbanears Zinken / Mukatsuku Record Weights x 2 / Vinyl
    iMac / Ableton Live 8 / Reason / Akai EIE Pro / Adam A5x / Boss BX 800 / Soundcraft EPM6 / MFB 522 / Korg Monotribe / Maschine Mikro MK1 / NI Kontrol X1 MK1 / Akai APC 20 / Novation Remote 25sl Compact

I would prefer no pictures of equipment on a card. Do you plan on being amobile DJ? Or why do you plan on making these?

The back is way to busy, and amateur looking. Needs to be cleaned up and streamlined.
    A&H Xone 62, 2 x X1's, A6, Sony MDR V-700's

I'd generally keep pictures on a business card to an absolute minimum. The format itself demands simplicity.
    13,3" MacBookPro (Mid 2012) # 2x Technics 1210 # NI Audio 8 DJ # Ecler Nuo 2.0 # NI Traktor Kontrol X1 # Sennheiser HD-25
    http://soundcloud.com/vincent-lebaron/

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by 3heads View Post
    I'd generally keep pictures on a business card to an absolute minimum. The format itself demands simplicity.
    Spot on

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by 3heads View Post
    This.

A business card is not a flyer.

If you leave the frontside as it is, you should have the backside in plain white and have your contact information on it in a traditional business card layout. No pictures in the background, no logos for youtube and soundcloud, no pictograms for phone and email.
    If you absolutely have to have a graphic element on it, put a small version of your logo in a corner.

You also gotta think how this is going to look on a small business card. Sure, on the computer screen at that resolution, it's at least readable. When you get those things printed out, it's gonna look like a mess.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast