Traktor: Global Section AND 4 Decks in Extended mode?

Default Traktor: Global Section AND 4 Decks in Extended mode?

As per thread title...

Is there a way to have 4 Track Decks in extended mode (all showing the move/cue/grid panel) and show the Global Panel (showing all 4 FX panels) all at the same time?
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj

Tech Guru

Yeah, provided you have the resolution to support it. If it was wide enough the global section actually expands so you can have your recording/bpm next to the FX sections.
    Kontrol S4Senn HD 25-1Kontrol F1

Tech Guru

It all depends on how many horizontal lines of resolution you have
    http://i.imgur.com/m8st8mn.jpg (1920x1200)

Quote Originally Posted by Sambo View Post
    If it was wide enough the global section actually expands so you can have your recording/bpm next to the FX sections.
    I've never seen this happen. How do you get the recorder and FX bank side-by-side?
    VCM100 / X1 / DJM250 / DJM900 / CDJ2000s / Maschine / Audio2+4 / 2i4 / HS8s / TSP 2.6.8
    Macbook Air i7-3667U+8GB 10.9 / Win7x64 i5-3570k+24GB

One should definitely be able to get rid of the browser panel at the bottom as to have 4 decks at least in full mode without losing the FX panels. At least it should be an option for us who don't have full hd resolution.
    If I want to browse, I have the browse button for that... no need for a few lines on the bottom of the screen.
    HP Envy 14 Beats Edition, Traktor Pro 2, NI Kontrol S4, NI Kontrol X1, NI Kontrol F1, AIAIA TMA-1

I made a thread about this the other day.. Ive noticed that unless im in in fullscreen, i cant have all 4 decks opened right up, and have the Advanced section with my hotcues underneath, AND the Global section up top, with masterclock/FX panels. When i click advanced, the global section dissapears until i come out of the advance seciton..
    Roland TB-3, Roland TR-505, Maschine MK1 2.0, Alesis VI25, Novation Impulse 25, Allen & Heath ZED 10, iMac 2.9 GHz i5 8GB RAM, MBP 15" 2.66GHz, Logic Pro 9, Logic Pro X, Ableton Live 8, Ableton Live 9, KRK Rokit 8 G5's, Editor Keys Monitor Guards, Traktor Scratch Pro 2, Audio 10, , Vestax PDX-d3s x2, Kontrol X1 x2, Lexicon Alpha USB Audio Interface,

I'm not at home - so I can't check...

BUT - would a potential way around this be to map the effects "ON" button to "Show Global Section"? That way, you could set the FX D/W to zero, press the effect ON button to show the Global Section, and tweak away!

Turn the offect off, and you'd close the global section and be back to 4 extended decks (all showing the advanced cue/grid/move section)...

Quote Originally Posted by The Pancaker
    no need for a few lines on the bottom of the screen.
    Agree completely. I'd rather there were NO lines of the browser visible at all than the tiny number shown when you're in 4 deck advanced mode.
    Last edited by Patch; 11-27-2013 at 08:36 AM.
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy

Tech Guru

Are you using windowed mode?

4 extended decks along with the FX section and several lines of browser in fullscreen easily fits on my 13" Air, which isn't particularly high resolution.
    VCM100 / X1 / DJM250 / DJM900 / CDJ2000s / Maschine / Audio2+4 / 2i4 / HS8s / TSP 2.6.8
    Macbook Air i7-3667U+8GB 10.9 / Win7x64 i5-3570k+24GB

I've tried it in windowed and full screen. Maybe I just need a higher resolution...

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by makar1 View Post

I've never seen this happen. How do you get the recorder and FX bank side-by-side?
    The first time I saw it was actually on a DJTT blog post. I think if you have a big resolution, like a 2560x1440, that is when it happens. I've never been near a display with that kind of output to check but the blog post was years ago.
    Kontrol S4Senn HD 25-1Kontrol F1