2 Instances of Traktor Pro, 1 Computer: Is It Possible???

Default 2 Instances of Traktor Pro, 1 Computer: Is It Possible???

So I had this crazy idea that I could run two different Traktor processes simultaneously on the same computer with the same library, such that each Traktor instance would essentially be one deck and all 8 channels would mix through Ableton. Would be a cool experiment.

The big roadblock: Traktor only allows one version running at a time. I tried using Resource Hacker to find a way to delete the part of Traktor that checks for other versions, but couldn't find anything other than the error String in an XML file that responds to the "INITWIN32" error with "Couldn't initialize Traktor. Probably another instance is running!".

Does ANYONE have any ideas around this??? Don't need suggestions to use multiple computers or that I don't need to do this, I just think it would be awesome and am stubbornly determined to make it happen.
    DJBK - 18 yr old DJ from NY -Asus G74SX w/ Core i7 2630QM 12GB RAM -DDM4000 -TTXUSB -DN-S1200 -MPD32 - Novation Twitch (custom mapped for road gigs)

"It’s not love for music, it’s a passion, and it goes beyond liking, and beyond a hobby, it’s about a way of living… Music is essential for my life." - Armin Van Buuren

Yeah sure - just open another instance from the command line. I just tried it, and it's pretty fun. There's lots of opportunity for crazy multiple behavior when using a Z2.

On Mac OSX:
    open -n /Applications/Native\ Instruments/Traktor\ 2/Traktor.app

No problem!

Off topic - are you 15, meaning that you joined DJTT when you were 11, or did you just leave your signature that way, making you 19 now?

Thanks for the reply, however I have PC... would you happen to know how to do it through the Windows Command Line?

And I'm not 15, just haven't updated the profile.... I'm almost 18 now, it's been a while.
    DJBK - 18 yr old DJ from NY -Asus G74SX w/ Core i7 2630QM 12GB RAM -DDM4000 -TTXUSB -DN-S1200 -MPD32 - Novation Twitch (custom mapped for road gigs)

"It’s not love for music, it’s a passion, and it goes beyond liking, and beyond a hobby, it’s about a way of living… Music is essential for my life." - Armin Van Buuren

No.

Tech Guru

If you're putting all 8 decks through Ableton, why not mix in Ableton in the first place?
    VCM100 / X1 / DJM250 / DJM900 / CDJ2000s / Maschine / Audio2+4 / 2i4 / HS8s / TSP 2.6.8
    Macbook Air i7-3667U+8GB 10.9 / Win7x64 i5-3570k+24GB