What's Black Friday adding to your setup? - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Schalenberg

Quote Originally Posted by dual citizen View Post
    Hopefully a Kindle. I'm trying to read more books about music.
    Bought a basic kindle back in September after not reading for well over 10 years. I've read 8 books since. Currently reading Stephen King's Dark Tower series. Best decision of my intellectual life.

Tech Mentor

Bought a Behringer CMD Studio 4A for $139.99 and a Blue Snowball mic which was a great deal down from $99.99 to $39.99
    13" MBP | Xone DB2 | Kontrol X1 MK2 | 2 X Denon DN-S3700 | NUmark TTX| NI MASCHINE MK2 | ABLETON PUSH

Scored two copies of Superseal, some limited edition slipmats, and a t-shirt for $60 including shipping from Thud Rumble.
    Toshiba Satellite Windows 8.1, TSP2, Audio 10, Audio 2, 2x Technics 1200 MKII, Pioneer DJM-707, Midi Fighter Spectra, Kontrol X1, Behringer CMD PL-1

Tech Mentor

well i ordered a xone db2 from an LA dj store. came up as $765 on their site so that is what I paid. Today they called, said it was a clerical error and it was supposed to be $900 and i'd need to pay the difference.

Not the amazing deal i thought it would be, but still fairly good so I went with it

the courier said that my MF3d will be arriving here tom. also, I purchased my first pair of studio monitors. haven't plugged them in yet because I got home at 11:30 pm from the store and have to work early in the morning.
    Pizza | Coke | Burger | Fries | Milkshake
    my RGAS story

Tech Mentor

Waited till the last second. last night at 11:56 I bought an S4 mk2. I really wanted purple knobs but they were sold out so I had to settle for red.

i bought flight cases for my gear as i had to do a charity event the following night.. and man the combined weight was "JESUS HOLY FCK THESE ARE HEAVY" good thing i bought individual cases
    MBP 13"| TSP 2.6 | MPD 26 | MF Spectra | 2x Stanton ST150 | NI Kontrol z2

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by trux View Post
    well i ordered a xone db2 from an LA dj store. came up as $765 on their site so that is what I paid. Today they called, said it was a clerical error and it was supposed to be $900 and i'd need to pay the difference.

Not the amazing deal i thought it would be, but still fairly good so I went with it
    Wait you had it in hand already? Or was it being shipped?
    Bedroom DJ | Pioneer DJM-800 | Pioneer CDJ2000 and CDJ900-NXS | 2 x Mackie MR8MKII | Sennheiser Amperior

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by SlvrDragon50 View Post
    Wait you had it in hand already? Or was it being shipped?
    i ordered it on friday online, got a call on monday saying it had not shipped yet and i needed to call them :/ not the best customer service, but even at $900, its the cheapest i've ever seen the db2 so i guess i got a good deal :P

the place is hollywooddj.com and i'll likely avoid them in the future.

Tech Mentor

snagged an x1 mkII for $170

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast