Vestax vci 400 ean golden .. Headphones signal not working help !
    Tech Wizard

Default Vestax vci 400 ean golden .. Headphones signal not working help !

i just purchased the vci 400 ean golden and im using it on a mac.. when i play songs and i want to hear them on the headphones i hear all of the songs at once but i canot change so that i only hear 1 channel.. can some one help me ? thanks

Lots of reasons. You could have your master mix knob for the headphones turned full and not to the cue portion. You could just not have the headphone cue button down to listen to the cue'd tracks.

2 easiest solutions.

Tech Wizard

could it be the audio firmware? i can hear all of the channels if the knobs are up but when i try to hear a song before mixing it i cant hear it

you want the cue/master knob all the way to the left and the channel cue button on, i think they are labelled as "pfl" on the vestax. if that doesn't work then your outputs are set up wrong
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "