Where to get Traktor 2.5

Default Where to get Traktor 2.5

Hi,

i just bought Traktor and realized that 2.6 won't work on my old OSX 10.6.8 machine.
    Updating to 10.7 is not a way to go for me.
    As is have a licence key I should be able to use Traktor 2.5, but I don't know where to download the old version.

Can anybody tell how to get old not cracked Traktor versions.
    Maybe someone of you has stored the old releases.

Best
    Koolzuurhoudend

Yup, it's on your computer. Traktor never deletes old versions when upgrading. It makes you do it yourself.
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors

Quote Originally Posted by SirReal View Post
    Yup, it's on your computer. Traktor never deletes old versions when upgrading. It makes you do it yourself.
    Ummm..... he said he just bought Traktor, which means he won't have any old versions installed!!

koolzuurhoudend, go onto the NI website, login, and then go to my account/my products and serials. Click the updates and drivers button at the top, and the click updates. Log in again (no idea why), then select traktor pro 2, leave the 'Do not display files that I have already downloaded' and click send. this should list all versions of Traktor all the way back to 2.1.3 for download.
    Mobile DJ. 2 x Denon SC2900, Denon MC-6000 MK2, Wharfedale Titan 15a Powered Speakers, Titan A15 Subs, HP laptop. Shed load of lights!! Maschine Mikro MK2, Xone:K2.

2nd Generation Mobile DJ
    2G on Twitter | 2G on Facebook
    | RobDQuick On Soundcloud

Quote Originally Posted by robdquick View Post
    This should list all versions of Traktor all the way back to 2.1.3 for download.
    Thanks that's what i was looking for ^^

The only problem is that this are updates...
    If there is no previous version installed the installer asks you to install from original install disk first.

I figured a way around, but it would be nice to know where to get the original installer files.

Best
    Kool

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

The ONLY way to get around this is by speaking to NI support.

You are not generally entitled to versions prior to the original one you bought so NI have to make an exception for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post
    The ONLY way to get around this is by speaking to NI support.

You are not generally entitled to versions prior to the original one you bought so NI have to make an exception for you.

Ahhhh ok, I just presumed cause they were all listed for me (and I'm pretty sure when I bought my Audio 2 last year they were on version 2.5) that it would be listed for everyone.... mine goes all the way back to 2.1.3 (which ironically is the version I use!!)
    Mobile DJ. 2 x Denon SC2900, Denon MC-6000 MK2, Wharfedale Titan 15a Powered Speakers, Titan A15 Subs, HP laptop. Shed load of lights!! Maschine Mikro MK2, Xone:K2.

2nd Generation Mobile DJ
    2G on Twitter | 2G on Facebook
    | RobDQuick On Soundcloud

Tech Guru

I have access to all those old updates too, but they still require a base install to update from.
    VCM100 / X1 / DJM250 / DJM900 / CDJ2000s / Maschine / Audio2+4 / 2i4 / HS8s / TSP 2.6.8
    Macbook Air i7-3667U+8GB 10.9 / Win7x64 i5-3570k+24GB