What case should I buy for the DDJ-SX?

Default What case should I buy for the DDJ-SX?

Hey guys, I got a great deal on a brand new DDJ-SX this Black Friday, but it doesn't come with a case. I spent over $800, so now I'm pretty tight on money. What case do you guys recommend buying? If I won't be traveling too much and just transporting the SX by car when I do, is the Odyssey hard case necessary? If not, what are some good (hopefully cheaper) alternatives? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by felixxxiao View Post
    Hey guys, I got a great deal on a brand new DDJ-SX this Black Friday, but it doesn't come with a case. I spent over $800, so now I'm pretty tight on money. What case do you guys recommend buying? If I won't be traveling too much and just transporting the SX by car when I do, is the Odyssey hard case necessary? If not, what are some good (hopefully cheaper) alternatives? Thanks!

For me you wont or cant get better than somesort of ''tour'' spec flightcase Ok yes its a little more weight but its worth it and you can have to make completely custom to you....

Ever wanting a cool little hiding hold for the cans ? just tell them you want it, place to hide your money lol the list goes on but for me I know if it gets dropped or smashed the kit is safe - lees chance of the equipment failing

Tech Mentor

I have this one. However, not suitable for airplanes...
    http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PU...ftware/DJC-SC5

^ +1 for the bag…fits a ton of stuff in it (laptop, cables, HD, stand)…with an odyssey case you only have the luxury of the hard case and you can really transport anything else in it….plus i love how the bag turns into a backpack leaving both my hands free to carry other things...