Hi to everyone!
I知 looking into buying a modular controller setup, and I知 going crazy trying to find a combination that will fit my needs with so many good controllers being available.

My first idea was a small NI modular setup, composed of a Traktor Z1 mixer, along with an X1 controller for effects.

Then I found out about the Allen & Heath Xone K2 controller, and while it has more buttons and knobs, the soundcard in the Z1 is better (24bit Z1 > 16bit K2). Still, I知 highly considering this option because of it痴 mapping possibilities.

The device which attracted me the most is the Ableton Push, because not only would I be able to use it as a Traktor effects controller with some mapping, paired with the Z1 mixer, but it would also serve as a production tool with Ableton. This is the main reason why this controller stands out to me more than the rest.

I mainly play minimal, deep house, techno, and tech-house. No live acts (for now).

I also have to say that I really dislike all-in-one controllers, although I知 considering the Traktor S2 along with a Xone K2 or the Push could also work very well.

What do you guys think is the best setup out of the options I proposed there?

If you have any other suggestions, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks!!